Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Business Operations Analyst
PAE is seeking an experienced Business Operations Analyst for its Ft. Worth, TX location. The successful candidate will report to the Business Manager with assigned duties and responsibilities to include Business Operations Management, sales, EBITDA, cash goals, financial analysis, assistance in proposal development and pricing, cost control processes, Government funds management, billing, and month-end closing. The successful candidate will work and interact with field personnel in various international locations. The selected candidate must be able to interact with administrative, accounting, finance and payroll employees as well as project managers to ensure continued and appropriate support is provided on a regular basis.
Participates in and/or conducts accounting operations, month-end close out, unbilled reconciliations, revenue adjustments, financial reporting, preparation of monthly accruals, budgeting, cost statement preparation, project code management and customer contact activities to provide for proper contract execution in accordance with company policies, legal requirements, and customer specifications. Assists with the preparation of bids; processes specifications, progress, and other ad hoc reports; compiles and analyzes financial and contract data; and maintains historical information. Travel to the project sites and company facilities may be required during the life of the contract. Other attributes include:
- Development and application of advanced financial concepts, techniques, and standards
- Development of solutions to problems of unusual complexity which require a high degree of ingenuity, creativity, and innovation
- Challenges are frequently unique and solutions may serve as precedent for future decisions
- Works under consultative direction toward long-range goals and objectives
- Assignments are often self-initiated and the position is virtually self-supervisory
- Decisions affect the financial, contractual, employee or public relations posture of the organization
- Reviews project costs and expenditures and reports variances
- Monitors contract performance in relation to the proposal baseline.
- Executes cost tracking, reconciliations, and ETC/EAC’s
- Prepares special reports and analysis as required
- Provide timely and accurate support to management for project planning, monitoring, and control for labor, travel, and other direct costs
- Completes contract deliverables IAW the contract for review and submission
- Prepares monthly client billings ensuring invoices are accurate and complete
- Completes supporting schedule for applicable CLINs as required
- Performs necessary cost transfers, and cleanup of all billing issues
- Liaise with other functions/departments so as to understand all necessary company needs
- Populates and submits project setup forms and produces project reference guides
- Prepares monthly accruals in a timely and accurate manner
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in accounting discipline with 5 years or more of professional experience. The position requires a broad background of experience in all aspects of accounting, contracting and finance including, Cost Accounting Standards (CAS), Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations Supplement (DFARS), and Service Contract Act.
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting
- Must be Bilingual Spanish/English – able to read, write, speak, and understand both languages fluently. Must possess excellent oral, written, and communication skills.
- Strong understanding of MS Office Suite with an emphasis on Excel required
- Office-based working environment and occasional business travel required.
- Have the ability to address a wide variety of audiences.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to execute on multiple priorities in a fast-paced operation.
- Must have the ability to deal with the customer and company employees in a courteous, professional, and effective manner.
- Must have the ability to work extended periods of time on a computer.
- Government cost reimbursable contract , FAR, SCA, Deltek Costpoint knowledge a plus
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS
This classification’s activities range from, an office-like environment with extensive sitting demands to a flight line-like environment with extensive climbing, standing, stooping, bending, pushing, kneeling, stretching, and walking demands. May occasionally be required to lift objects whose weight exceeds 30 pounds. Special vision abilities to perform this job are close vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust and focus.
The diversity of work conditions may range from an office environment where there is little or no physical discomfort to a flight line environment where inclement weather may subject the individual to severe changes in temperature, wind, rain, etc. LICENSING, CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
No specific requirements
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
URL blocked - click to apply
URL blocked - click to apply