To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Miami, FL 33172
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Information Technology (IT) Trainers
Kforce Technology • Miami, FL
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client seeking an Information Technology (IT) Trainers in Miami, Florida (FL).
Information technology (IT) trainers are in charge of developing and implementing technology-related educational sessions for their organization. They increase curriculum development and advise staff as needed to implement training initiatives. One of their main responsibilities includes showing others how to properly operate computer equipment and other hardware devices; they also instruct on how to run and troubleshoot system applications to increase productivity and minimize downtime. IT trainers also facilitate group discussions and provide their expertise when deciding training materials for new and current employees.
Information Technology (IT) Trainer Tasks:
- Identify training needs that is aligned to company's vision
- Develop training coursework including creation of technical classes
- Conduct educational programs in information technology and systems
- Observe and report employee progress and program effectiveness
- They prepare and review test materials to ensure comprehension of training materials, as well as work with trainees on an individual basis as needed; Generally, they report their progress to the information technology manager or supervisor in their department
- Most of the time, IT trainers create project-based learning assessments that are effective for non-technical members of their team
- To be successful, IT trainers must have excellent communication skills to present to large groups of people at a time; At the same time, they must effectively use presentation tools such as handouts, PowerPoint presentations, and videos to make effective, engaging presentations; IT trainers must also use their communication skills to work with other professionals and take a mentorship role that helps increase trainee satisfaction
- Any relevant education and/or training will be considered a plus
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.