To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
662 West Winton Avenue
Hayward, CA 94545
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Automotive Center Manager - Hayward, CA
Sears Auto Center • Hayward, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Employing Entity: Transform SR LLC
Employment Category: Regular, Full-time
Job Function: Automotive
Store ID: 06771: Sears Auto Center
This position is responsible for managing the entire Auto Center and Associates, including the Assistant Manager, in Auto Centers with annual sales volume between $2.2 and $2.99 million. This includes, but is not limited to, selecting, scheduling, supervising, directing, managing, counseling, disciplining, and training of subordinates analyses and driving of sales volume, customer service, profitability and performance identification and solution of business problems creation and implementation of competitive strategies managing productivity standards and overall Auto Center management responsibilities. Personally provides professional, timely and courteous service by listening carefully to customers, presenting Sears Automotive products clearly, and teaming with technicians.
This position is responsible for the overall management and performance of the Auto Center and its staff and other projects as assigned. The Auto Center Manager III is expected to spend well over 50% of his/her time on management duties on a daily and weekly basis. The Auto Center Manager III will on an infrequent basis be a back up to address customer needs and sales transactions when all the CSAs and the ACA are not able.
- Sets plans and strategy to lead Auto Center to ensure achievement of business goals in sales and service.
- Focuses selling, service and support teams on consistent, timely and accurate customer care.
- Ensures delivery of speed and expertise to the customer through day to day management of business operations, processes and programs.
- Conducts financial review, analyses, and long term planning and management of business and key drivers to impact sales and profit.
- Sets plans and strategy to manage expense, understand and drive margin, maintain appropriate merchandise protection standards.
- Responsible for determining appropriate outcomes to customer issues and concerns by making sound business decisions.
- Recognizes, encourages and acknowledges excellent customer service.
- Performs as the Customer Experience Manager on duty.
- Responsible for building a high performance team that delivers Sears Automotive services consistently and to high quality standards.
- Plans, directs and supervises the work and productivity levels of Associates to ensure standards are met or exceeded
- Recognizes exceptional performance.
- Makes appropriate decisions on subordinate performance, up to and including termination of employment following various appropriate disciplinary processes, and trains and supervises Assistant Manager in the store to appropriately address performance concerns
- Achieves personal sales and service goals and helps team in achieving the same.
- Delivers speed and expertise to the customer through daily execution of business processes and programs.
- Communicates accurately with service technicians to ensure timely delivery of the specified service.
- Performs supervisory functions, including but not limited to, making employment decisions regarding hiring, promoting, demoting and terminating, conducting performance appraisals and coaching and developing associates.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years of related experience
- Valid Driver License for the State of employment
- 18 years of age or older
- Must have a valid Driver's License
- Supervisory Experience
- ASE Certified
- Bachelor's Degree