Wheel Repair Technician
Dent-ology, A KAR Subsidiary, is seeking a Wheel Repair Technician.
Job Summary: Make quality repairs while maintaining high standards for efficiency and observing all safety requirements. Perform all additional duties assigned by the manager. Must know, practice, and ensure that company policies, procedures, and applicable state and federal laws are followed at all times.
Responsibilities and Duties include but are not limited to the following:
Provide excellent customer service:
- Make sure customers receive prompt, efficient and courteous attention.
- Maintain a professional appearance, orderly work environment and friendly disposition by greeting others.
- Resolve any customer complaints in a friendly, courteous manner and advise Management of all serious complaints or incidences.
Perform preparation work on vehicles:
- Inspect & perform repairs using skills in cosmetic wheel repair and refinishing while maintaining production demand.
- Retrieve work orders,
- Control flow of vehicles
- Must maintain paint/material inventory
- Perform electronic billing and invoicing.
- Wear the proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) while working.
- Inspect all work and rework if necessary.
Maintain work station:
- Ensure all shop area conditions are not a potential threat to employee or customer safety.
- Respond to and follow proper procedures on employee or customer accidents, injuries, and loss or damage to any property.
- Report all incidents to Body Shop Supervisor or Manager immediately per auction policy.
- Maintain equipment and tools properly and advise supervisor or manager of any needed equipment maintenance or breakdown.
- Practice and promote teamwork at all times.
- Set a good personal example of attitude and performance.
- Practice and promote company Core Values: Integrity, Customer Care, Innovation, Safety, Teamwork, Employee Welfare, Community Involvement and Fun.
Wheel Repair Technician Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Must be qualified to operate a motor vehicle and possess a valid driver’s license.
- 1 to 2 years of professional experience doing high quality alloy wheel repairs and refinishing.
Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)