WE'RE LOOKING FOR
Regular / Permanent
Anaheim, California, 92870
Who we are?
With 90,000 people on five continents, SUEZ is a world leader in smart and sustainable resource management. We provide water and waste management solutions that enable cities and industries optimize their resource management and strengthen their environmental and economic performances.
SUEZ Water Technologies & Solutions looks for innovation everywhere. For more than 100 years, SUEZ has been at the forefront of innovation, from the SUEZ Canal to addressing water scarcity. Finding solutions to the world's biggest problems has never been more important than right now. Join us today and become an essential part of the Resource Revolution!
Who are we looking for?
- B.S. degree in Engineering (Chemical, Industrial, or Mechanical), Biology, or Chemistry, OR Bachelor's degree in any discipline
- At least 5 years experience in the water treatment field preferred
- Demonstrated sales / people skills and/or aptitude
- The candidate must possess solid communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Candidate should have a proven sales record or show that he/she has the aptitude to succeed in a technical and relationship driven business
- Demonstrated computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- The candidate must be willing to work independently (after proper training) and be a self-motivated starter
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours, at times, flexibility is a must
- Candidate must be a team player, with the ability to assist peers and work with others
- Travel requirements for the position will be discussed further during interview process - with average of 40% travel throughout North America & Caribbean
- Experience in water treatment & process filtration & membrane sales/product design is critical
- Background in Strategic Selling specific to LAMP (Large Acct. Mgmt. Programs) is a strong advantage
- Experience and/or background in filtration, RO, UF, NF and Microporous membrane technology and how it is applied to specific market applications - general industry, commercial & institutional, food, dairy, seawater & desalination equipment and processes is key
- Location for this role is flexible in North America
What will you be doing?
The North American Equipment Manager is responsible for the effective and profitable management & development of key 3rd party channel partners within North American equipment account base
- Develop and execute Area sales plan to drive equipment revenue growth, while accurately forecasting revenue
- Primarily focused on growth, development & assisting in maintaining existing 3rd party channel partner accounts through equipment sales coordination
- Works with current customers to provide value & technical support
- Possesses the ability to uncover new equipment sales / target opportunities in key markets of emphasis
- Outlines GE Water capabilities in presentations and sells the complete value of our products and services that can benefit our customers' needs
- Participates in plant visits to gather samples, observe instruments, and obtain information and analyzes / interpret results and reports any corrective actions to the customer as needed
- Conducts required training of operating personnel to ensure their understanding of the parameters under which their equipment operates
- Builds upon internal relationships and starts to develop strong relationships with customers
- Partners with peers and management to enhance selling techniques and approaches
- Effectively coordinates relationships and interfaces with Commercial Operations, Technical Marketing, Product management and other functions
- Successfully coordinates the goals, objectives & targets of the NAM Indirect Channel Partner Team & while closely working with Area Managers & Regional acct Mgrs to drive complete equipment growth throughout all North America.
- Effectively manage time and travel budget
Annual 0.00 - 0.00 USD
Is relocation for this position offered:
Number of Job Openings:
SUEZ's Water Technologies and Solutions (SWTS) offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation.
WTS is an URL blocked - click to apply. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Suez WTS is NOT accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee of Suez WTS in any fashion without a valid written search agreement in place will be deemed the sole property of Suez WTS. No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired by Suez WTS based upon an unsolicited referral.
Orga: Water Technologies & Solutions
Manage Sale Team
Implement Sale Strategy
Address Prospective Client
Create Sale Plan
Sales Process Training