To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Montgomery, AL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Experis • Montgomery, AL
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Looking for a new .NET Developer opportunity? Experis, part of Manpower Group, is recruiting for a contract to hire .NET Developer role for a client in Montgomery, AL.
You can see it: you're working in a position where you're empowered to do new things in new ways. Where you can use your smarts to make a difference in a variety of projects. Where you'll have opportunities for growth. You're also earning pay worthy of your expertise and can depend on a full benefits package. If that's your vision, Experis has work for you.
You offer your unique skills and experiences. And Experis offers something unique for you. We work with you to match you to opportunities that allow you to do things differently, get ahead and build a lifelong career.
- Strong jQuery skills, with experience developing widgets, DOM manipulations and AJAX requests.
- Experience developing Razor View Templates, Model Binding, Display Templates, and Editor Templates.
- Experience with the Microsoft technology suite, including Visual Studio 2015 or greater; .NET 3.5 or greater: ASP.NET; C#; MVC.
- SQL programming skills to include the use of stored procedures, triggers and functions, preferably with emphasis on Oracle PL/SQL.
- Experience with Source Control (Git, Subversion, Visual Source Safe, etc.) strongly desired
- Familiarity with ASP.NET Core Web API is a plus.
- Experience with using JSON is also a plus.
- Experience in mobile development is a plus.
- Knowledge of modern development process (including fetching, pushing, pulling, source code conflict resolution, code review, pull requests, and continuous integration) is a plus
- Requires a minimum of 3-5 years of current experience
You can see it. More challenging work. A more interesting work environment. The opportunity to use your finely honed skills to make a real difference. And to collect pay that reflects your talent and expertise. If this is what you see for yourself, you need to talk to Experis.
Besides gaining valuable experience with some of the most reputable organizations in the market, you'll gain access to our comprehensive benefits package.
We've got the right opportunity. Tell us why you're the right person! Apply today.
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)