NPD Labeling Project Manager
Kelly Services is currently seeking a NPD Labeling Project Manager for one of our top clients in Raynham, MA.
Kelly Outsourcing Consulting Group KellyOCG, a managed solution provider and business unit of Kelly Services, Inc., is currently seeking a NPD Labeling Project Manager for a long-term engagement at one of our global medical device clients in Raynham, MA. This role is a full-time, fully benefited position. As a KellyOCG employee you will be eligible for Medical, Dental, 401K and a variety of other benefits to choose from. You will also be eligible for paid time off, including holiday, vacation and sick/personal time. All KellyOCG employees receive annual performance reviews.
As a NPD Labeling Project Manager placed with KellyOCG you will be responsible for the following:
- Accountable for New Product Develop and lifecycle labeling project portfolio management.
- Point person for New Product Development and LCM teams, interfacing with stakeholders on the team to capture requirements, provide leadership to technical writing and content alignment, to develop and manage labeling development project plan in alignment with overall NPD Project Schedule.
EDUCATION / DEGREE REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Project Management Professional Certification preferred
KEY SKILL / KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS: SKILL SETS:
- Demonstrated track record of Project Management Conflict Management
- Advanced proficiency with written and verbal communications
- Technical Writing skills and experience preferred.
- Demonstrated track record of Leadership results
- Demonstrated Change and Stakeholder Management
- Demonstrated understanding of compliance requirements for medical devices and labeling preferred
- Labeling Design and development process preferred
- Demonstrated ability to manage several projects simultaneously
- Business and financial acumen
- Customer focused with a good understanding of our customer, NPD and commercial stakeholder needs
- Design and Change Control PLM System and ERP System knowledge, Adaptiv or EpiCenter and JDE ERP preferred
- Experienced with Design systems preferred
- Understands Manufacturing Packaging and Labeling processes Influence Management in a matrix environment
- Demonstrated people management skills preferred
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Proficiency with Microsoft Projects
- Proficient or capable of becoming proficient in local applications
- Minimum of five years’ experience in Operations, NPD, Technical Writing, Quality, Compliance, Regulatory and/or Manufacturing with project accountabilities.
- Demonstrated successful completion of leading or coordinating several projects and/or business challenges
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate across cross-functional stakeholders and work within a team environment.
- Demonstrated understanding of the Medical Device or equivalent regulated industry, Quality Systems, labeling requirements and Change Control procedures would be preferred.
Experience in a New Product Development project or Lifecycle Project is preferred.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Point person for New Product Development Teams in developing labeling strategies, project plans and executing project plans in support of label development for new product launches.
- Engaged with teams directly and represents labeling function.
- Maintain product label design and process knowledge for those platforms responsible.
- Accountable for executing Design Control documentation and execution for label Development.
- Responsible for leading collaboration for collecting requirements, alignment on label strategy and label content with Regulatory, Clinical, Quality
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the United States immediately and without employer sponsorship.
(F1 OPT/H1B cannot be considered for this position).
As a Kelly Services employee, you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Vacation and sick pay
- Paid holidays
- 401(k) plan
- Group medical, vision, dental, life, and short-term disability insurance options
- Kelly Discounts on goods and services, auto and home insurance, and tuition at Kelly partner schools
- Kelly Learning Center offers free courses and trainings
- Weekly pay
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.