At Orkin, our purpose is to help protect the world where we live, work and play.
Our Service Managers are committed to this purpose.
Orkin, the leader in the pest control industry is seeking an Experienced, Dynamic Service Manager who understands that a HIGH PERFORMANCE CULTURE of revenue growth, profitability and customer satisfaction, is dependent upon a healthy employee culture. If you are customer-centric, love leading others, and serving your community, then you will want to be a part of our Winning Tradition. You will lead a team of service professionals whose passion is to deliver exceptional service and expertise for families and businesses alike.
We have a GREAT story to tell and we will provide you the opportunity to lead others, GROW YOUR CAREER, and do what experienced leaders do BEST - expand their team’s career growth.
The successful Service Manager Candidate will possess the following abilities and will be responsible for:
- Assuming leadership of an entire service operation upon completion of paid training
- Leading and motivating the service team to consistently provide World-Class Service
- Assisting with recruiting top talent
- Training and developing technicians
- Leading training meetings
- Overseeing our Tech Ride-A-Long program
- Ensuring customer expectations are achieved through inspections, evaluations and providing outstanding customer service every time
- Providing highly skilled “hands on” management
- Proven leadership skills, with heavy customer and employee interaction experience
- Monitoring scheduling, routing and inventory to drive efficiencies and productivity
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Competitive compensation package with upward earnings potential
- A company vehicle after completion of the leadership program and branch assignment
- Industry leading, comprehensive paid training programs
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, maternity & life insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match, employee stock purchase plan
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick time
- Employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, dependent scholarship awards
- Founded in 1901, Orkin is a global residential and business service provider who provides the most accurate, comprehensive, and efficient pest management services for both residential and commercial customers
- As the industry leader, we value PEOPLE, PROGRESS and PROFESSIONALISM
- The Pest Management Industry is growing – and is a recession resistant line of business
- Orkin is financially stable and growing as the largest subsidiary of [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Service Manager Trainee, (NYSE: ROL), headquartered in Atlanta, GA
Are you ready to take your CAREER to the next level?
Requirements: We require a good driving record and the ability to pass a drug screen. Candidates must meet physical job requirements and safely perform the following job duties with or without accommodations:
- Safely use a ladder within the manufacturer's weight capacity
- Lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Safely access crawl spaces, attics, confined spaces, roof tops, etc.
- Ability to work in all types of weather conditions
Additional context: competitive earnings, career, management, military, operations leadership, general manager, service, construction, lawn, route, field, delivery, uniform, warehouse, retail, restaurant, hotel, hospitality
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)