Ready to tackle the challenges of the vehicle of the future? Join us and take part in the autonomous and connected car revolution at Valeo.
- This position is responsible to overview the development and the proper R&D support to launch ADAS systems
The System Technical Project Manager (TPM) has a double role\:
- As the first escalation point for ADAS projects, he supports the Senior System PM in the scheduling, risk management and problem resolution activities of the Project portfolio and ensures that the delivered systems fulfills the R&D related customer requirements and expectations.
- They also leads the system sub-project and is accountable for its deliverables in terms of QCT and manages the team working on it.
- The System TPM reports to the senior Project Manager functionally and manages a team of Project Technical Leaders.
Main Technical Referent Responsibilities\:
- Proposes, aligns and maintain the technical scenario of the project \:
- The technical scenario consists in \:
- 1\: A planning integrating all system deliveries planned and interaction planned between the System ,Software, Mechatronic and System Validation sub projects
- 2\: The system deliveries plan (System Release Plan) listing the content of each planned delivery, in terms of mechatronic product sample phase, functional content and validation level.
- Guaranty close coordination between core software release timing and calibration issue management.
- Defines, tracks and drives countermeasures for technical issues (including risk mitigation actions) involving several sub-projects delegated to him by Senior System PM, in his role of technical referent \:
- Ensures the activities related to Problem Resolution Management such as Problem Identification and Logging, Root Cause Analysis until Implementation, Verification/Validation and Closure, using established and proven problem resolution methods (e.g. 5W, Six-Sigma, Fishbone …)
- Play a central role in the timely implementation of root cause analysis and accompany the solution process with the appropriate interface partners.
- Reviews the problem resolution process in order to prevent recurrence and learn any lessons for the future (update Lesson Learnt Card, i.e Valeo Incident Management Tool - VIM). Furthermore, he/she shall verify whether Problems marked as closed have actually been eliminated.
- Prepares the regular reporting associated to the Main Technical Referent Role \:
- Traceability between all Specifications/Use case to System Test cases across the V Cycle
- Overall System performance in vehicle vs planned system performance out of System Release Plan
System Sub-project Leader Responsibilities\:
- Defines the right set up for application data management, configuration management in the project
- Performs weekly System sub-project steering meetings to plan and review progress on tasks within System sub-project needed to achieve the next system deliveries, and collect and monitor the action list for each delivery
- Assure assignment and scheduling of needed resources in his team to generate and review technically all deliverables expected from the system sub-projects including \:
- Compliance Matrix [CMx], Configuration Management Plan (Baselining Strategy, Config Management Items), Architecture & Function Hierarchy definition, SFMEA, SyRS ( function specification), Application data baselines .
- Drives change request management activities related to system sub-project
- Plan System DRs and TRs reviews according to System Metier recommendations
Reports regularly on\:
- Tracking of progress of System sub project deliverables for next System Releases
- Sub-Project System cost spending & forecast vs Budget
- Ensures that working environment and tools of his/her team are set up correctly in alignment with the project, ensure tool qualification
- Cooperates with all Lead functions and metiers as well as the Process Engineer to work on continuous process improvement activities and activities securing ASPICE level compliance, like if needed process tailoring.
- Strong Experience in ADAS systems
- Forge Core-ALM
- Athlassyan JIRA
- Product Lifecycle management
Let's talk about you...
- You have Bachelors Degree in Computer science/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering Master preferred.
- You have at least 8 years of experience with ADAS products development and launch
- You have experience in Cameras / Ultra-Sonic Sensors / Radars / Domain controllers….
Thanks to its strategy focused on innovation, Valeo is at the heart of the three revolutions which are disrupting the automotive sector\: electrification, autonomous and connected cars, and digital mobility. These are revolutions that Valeo has been able to anticipate and which today provide amazing career opportunities, including internationally! At Valeo, innovation is driven by the diversity, authenticity and energy of its talent. Are you looking for new technological and human adventures? Join Valeo and its 111,600 employees across 33 countries!
More information on Valeo \:[ Link removed ] [ Link removed ] m
- Configuration Management
- Continuous Production
- Incident Management