Robert Half has a rewarding career opportunity for an articulate, highly-skilled Customer Service Representative in the growing Financial Services industry. Do you enjoy forming new relationships every day? This may be a great fit for your next career move. Be prepared to come into a dynamic and fast-paced environment in this role. This could be the long-term contract / temporary Customer Service Representative position you're looking for, if you can work in Bakersfield, California!
- You will likely support business development and client referral goals by actively cross-selling and referring customers
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong customer service and office administrative skills
- Microsoft Office knowledge required
- Knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, e.g. ACT!, Illustrator, Highrise, and Insightly
- Customer service experience
- navigating basic office equipment and protocols experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of Basic Medical Terminology
- Data entry experience highly desired
- Proficiency in Call Center Customer Service
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Comfort in pursuing resolutions to complicated customer inquiries using complex research methods
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with internal and external partners and clients/customers
- 2+ years of past relevant experience
- Enthusiastic attitude and an engaging businesslike approach
If you seek to deliver great customer outcomes and want to improve your customer service skills to deliver personalized service specific to individual customer needs, we want to hear from you now. Apply today!
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Customer Service Representative
for more information.