To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Portland, OR
- Phone: 5038205224
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Volt • Portland, OR
Posted 26 days ago
$18-$21 per hour
Our client has been in business for more than 30 years. They provide companies that deal in medical claims with access to physicians with expertise in conducting Medical Examinations and Peer Reviews. They are seeking an Administrative Coordinator (Physician Review) for an opportunity in Downtown Portland. This is a temporary position to last 6 months with the opportunity for ongoing employment if this employee does well. It does have the opportunity to turn into temp-to-hire for the right individual.
* Log in and keep track of medical files.
* Work with a large volume of paper and electronic insurance files.
* Scan medical claim files completely and accurately.
* Provide customer service to internal parties.
* Keep track of important documents and client information.
* Work in a fast paced work environment onsite at a client and work independently.
Administrative Coordinator Qualifications:
* 2+ years of recent administrative/clerical experience required.
* Strong organizational and communication skills required.
* Must be able to clearly communicate information to not only the employer, but to their client to ensure accuracy.
* Being detail oriented with excellent multitasking abilities is a necessity.
* Comfortable working with large amounts of data, documents and files.
* Gets along well with others and easily takes direction.
* Prioritization abilities required.
- Pre-employment screenings are required.
* Associates Degree required- Bachelor's degree preferred.
To apply: Please click on Link Provided to submit your resume or call Liisa Erickson at 503-820-5208 and reference Job #172847
Volt has over 60 years of staffing experience. We work with many of the Fortune 500 and 1000 companies to provide workforce solutions. We offer many direct hire full-time positions as well as many contingent/temporary positions. We offer our Workers competitive pay and benefits, as well as educational programs and re-deployment assistance.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.