I’m working with a company that’s trying to help individuals rent unused assets (think AirBNB, Facebook, Uber- All wildly successful companies that don’t “own” anything) with they’re freshly revamped platform.
They were located in the West Loop but recently moved to River North (i.e. easier commute) and with a bigger space they plan to grow out their development team.
You would come in as a Ruby SDET building test cases from scratch on a small-ish team to help scale out their main platform.
If you want to get involved with a successful start up and work as a true jack-of-all-trades, send me your resume. Required Skills & Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Ideally 1+ years using Ruby for scripting
- Familiar with Python/Ruby (single threaded language) testing frameworks
- Rspec or Watir are nice but Robot or Behave are fine too
- RESTful API experience
- Comfortable performing Unit testing
- Containerization experience
What You Will Be Doing
- Desire to work for an innovative, fast paced company
- Any infrastructure automation, CI/CD, or infrastructure experience
- 80% Testing
- 20% R&D/Proof of concept/Infrastructure
- 90% Hands On
- 10% Team Collaboration/mentorship
- Competitive Salary: Up to $100K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) with a match
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- New office
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.
Computer Control Systems
Proportional Integral Derivative (Closed Loop Control)