The Brink's name is a promise to respect the trust we've earned in over 150 years in business. Every employee honors that promise by offering the highest levels of service and support to our customers. We take pride in our work, and we share a passion about our future. Learn why so many people have made the choice to join our team - and stay here. Job Title
Sr. Coordinator, BillingJob Description
Brink's Global Services USA, Inc. is a division of Brinks Inc., the world's premier provider of secure logistics and security solutions in more than 122 countries across 5 continents. Brink's Global Services specializes in the secure transportation and handling of valuable goods throughout the logistic value chain, from raw materials and components to finished products within the mining, banknote, precious metal, jewelry, security, art and pharmaceutical industries The company has a proud history of providing growth and advancement opportunities for its employees. We have a challenging opportunity for a Sr. Coordinator, Billing to work in the BGS US office in NYC.Key Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the coordination of billing and invoicing as well as contribute to weekly/monthly billing as assigned.
- Identify billing issues and work with Billing Manager on root cause/corrective action to prevent recurrence.
- Work closely with the Collection, Customer Service and Sales department to resolve customer's disputes.
- Answer and monitor clearing house queries on a weekly basis.
- Review weekly reports to validate billing accuracy and completeness.
- Adherence to auditing policies and procedures in all areas of responsibility assigned by the compliance division.
- Develop billing checklists that correlate directly with the need of the billing team.
- Work closely with the Billing Manager during month-end close to finalize all invoicing by 2nd business day.
- Work to improve the department KPI's including days to bill and credit/rebill percentages
- Verify billing rules in BITS and Atlas systems to ensure accuracy.
- Continuously work on updating billing policies, procedures and guidelines to improve invoicing efficiency.
- Bachelor's Level degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
- Three to five (3 - 5) years of experience in Billing or Accounting.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite especially Excel (Pivot table, V-lookup etc.)
- Bachelors Level degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- Strong business acumen and the ability to influence and develop strong working relationships within a global organization.
- Exceptional problem solver with the ability to analyze detailed data and provide high-level conclusion/recommendations for business insight and drive customer value.
- Experience working within a matrixes organization in which leadership and results are driven through influence and relationships rather than mandate.
- High level of integrity where personal and professional values are aligned with the company's mission, vision and leadership framework.
- Self-aware and self-motivated - comfortable operating with minimal direction and will thrive in a dynamic environment as a leader influencing change and transformation.
- Responsive performance driven
- Able to translate the organization's vision into operational, quantitative plans, goals and schedules for improvement.
- Credible and savvy operator who will be perceived as a trusted consultant and functional expert to senior management, an influential advisor; bold and courageous whilst having the antennae to understand cultural and political nuance.
- Ability to forge strong relationships and work collaboratively within the global network and regional business setting.
- Aptitude to gain credibility with senior leadership and inspire them to understand the value of the strategic line of business vision.
If you have the background and integrity we require and are looking for a challenging opportunity, we hope you will consider employment with Brink's Global Services. Brink's provides an outstanding total compensation package for this position. In addition to a competitive salary, we offer to eligible employee's medical, dental, vision, and life insurance plans. We also offer a 401(k) Plan. If you are interested and meet the requirements for this position, please apply.
Brink's, Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, and is committed to maintaining a drug-free workplace. About Brink's
Brink's is the global leader in security and logistics services, trusted by banks, financial institutions and businesses in both public and private sectors. We deliver the currency of the world to businesses in our communities. We do it because we're needed. We do it because we're trusted and valued. We do it because it makes us proud. Brink's Proud. What's Next?
Thank you for considering applying for a job at Brink's U.S. To be considered for this position, you must complete the entire application process, which includes answering all prescreening questions and providing your eSignature.
Upon completion of the application process, you will receive an email confirming that we have received your application. We will review all candidates and notify you of your status should we deem you fit for a job. Thank you again for your interest in a career at Brink's U.S. For more information about future career opportunities, join our talent network, Like our Facebook page or Follow us on Twitter.
Brink's is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, marital status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or history or any other characteristic protected by law. Brink's is also committed to providing a drug free workplace.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Commercial Awareness
- Corrective And Preventive Action (Capa)
- Customer Service