Kforce has a client that is seeking a Senior.NET Developer in the Fort Lauderdale Area. The client is looking for an experienced Senior Software Developer to work on various large-scale web and desktop software automation projects and RESTful API integrations and join an amazing team working on various new technologies.
- BS or MS in Computer Science preferred, but not required
- 2+ years of experience with MongoDB or other mid-scale non-relational database applications
- 2+ years of experience in Multi-threading and asynchronous programming techniques in RESTful web services
- Aspect Object Programing (AOP)
- Model View View Model (MVVM)
- Agile Development
- Solutions Architecture
- Extensive experience in the following frameworks: NET 2 - 4.5, .NET ASP.NET MVC 3 and 4 (Razor & Web Forms), WCF, WCF Data, WebSocket, Entity Framework 5 and 6, Bootstrap, Knockout
- Intermediate SQL skills
- Knowledge of functional programming paradigms, asynchronous programming, and multi-threaded programming
- Able to develop in short sprint cycles
- Ability to predict and code for/around potential issues
- Able to code large scale applications that run thousands of processes in parallel
- Proficient in architecting, planning and documenting their work product
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.