Securitas Security Services, USA is the global leader providing security solutions. Our mission is to help companies protect their most important assets. Utilizing state of the art technology combined with human capital, we design custom solutions for our clients. We are expanding our management team and are currently seeking candidates to manage a portfolio based out of our office in Oklahoma City, OK.
If selected for this program, you will participate in an intensive management training program prior to being placed into a branch management position.
You will be empowered to make business decisions that affect your career as well as the Company's bottom line. You will be responsible for understanding costs, reviewing P&L statements and understanding what it takes to manage a profitable business. In addition, the program will enhance your customer service skills and teach you the Securitas management model.
To be considered for the program, you should have the following experience:
- Previous management experience.
- Understanding a P&L and how to impact results.
- Possess strong operational and management skills.
- Demonstrated track record of superior customer service.
Previous security experience is a plus but NOT required; we are looking for candidates who have managed people, processes and a P&L.
- Highly professional and ethical with unquestioned integrity.
- Strong planning, organizing, and decision-making abilities.
- Conscientious and demonstrated initiative.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Passion for the protection of business and an intense drive to impact financial targets, deliverables and challenges.
Education/Experience: Associate's degree and 3 or more years of experience in a field related to the security industry and/or business management, and responsible experience in the security industry, or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job, as determined by the company. Additional relevant experience can be substituted for the required education on the basis of one calendar year of experience for one academic year of education.
Depending on experience, Securitas will offer a starting salary of $50 - $60k, in addition to a full benefit package that includes health insurance, dental, vision, 401K, bonus opportunity and a monthly vehicle allowance.
Assign Work Position
Ensuring Company Policies
Multi Store Management