Customer Order Specialist needed in Frankfort, IL
Hours: 8:00am - 4:30pm Monday - Friday
(1-hour Lunch Â½ paid Â½ unpaid)
Temporary to hire
The Order Specialist ensures that all incoming customer sales orders are promptly addressed by responding to such requests, orders, questions and concerns in a timely and accurate manner. While exercising the highest level of service and quality and maintaining a solid understanding of the companys concepts, products, practices, and procedures.
• Process all in coming customer sales orders to ensure accuracy on quantity, products, weights, unit cost. Inform sales departments regarding any discrepancies
• Help manage inventory levels and identify lowest available freight cost for shipping.
• Prepare all required paperwork, packing slips, bill of ladings, UCC labels, to support shipping.
• Evaluate all completed orders and finalize entry of order in the company-s accounting system (Sage 100)
• Update and maintain all customer information in Sage 100 per customer agreements
• Process all EDI based customers transactions (receipts of sales orders, invoicing, ASN-advanced shipping notices, etc.) per customer agreements
• Monitor customer orders to insure the warehouse has properly shipped per the customer-s request
• Daily Monitoring: Manage all Data Synchronization programs of all related customer portals.
• Maintain all show and promo orders, replacement parts, CARR reports, customer backorders and item-s cancelled due to inventory shortages for all customers.
• Assist the Sales & Customer Support Coordinator when needed on resolving all End User product sample, parts, and catalog, literature and general requests for inquires via phone and website based. Assist in special mailings, piece generations, etc.
• Maintain and replenish all office and kitchen supplies
• Complete phone coverage, answer and distribute to appropriate recipient, back up support to Assistant Office Administrator
• Process all production and inventory transfers per the direction of the Chief Administrative Officer
• Assist in other areas of the office/warehouse when directed by the Chief Administrative Officer
Administrative Writing Skills, Organization, Data Entry Skills, Excellent Math Skills, Accounting Software Knowledge
(Sage 100 or other accounting software), Analyzing/Auditing knowledge, Attention to Detail, Thoroughness, Reporting Research Results, Verbal Communication, Team Player
If you meet all requirements, please submit your resume to Email blocked - click to apply
with subject line "Customer Service Frankfort" for consideration.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted
Customer Relationship Management