To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Livermore, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
In-Home Behavioral Technician- Part-Time or Full-Time
Maxim Healthcare Services • Livermore, CA
Posted 1 month ago
- Part-time & Full-time opportunities
- Flexible Scheduling
- Full Benefits for Full Time
- Competitive Pay
- Weekly Pay
- PTO/ Sick Time
- Client Diversity
Behavioral Respite Providers work with children and adults with developmental delays and/or challenging behaviors. They implement the behavioral respite care plan designed and maintained by a Behavioral Supervisor and gather quantifiable behavioral data necessary for the Behavioral Supervisor to elevate the effectiveness of the care plan. The Behavioral Respite provider assists family members in maintaining the client at home. This includes relieving the family members from basic self-help needs and other activities of daily living, including interaction, socialization, and continuation of daily routines which family members would ordinarily perform. Some additional activities of daily living may include; safety supervision, ambulation assistance, meal prep, feeding, toileting, bathing, dressing, medication reminders, and light house-keeping.
- Follows the instructions of the BCBA/program supervisor
- Provides behavior assistance/interventions to assigned clients
- Provides behavior support services
- Provides crisis intervention
- Implements behavior plans
- Documents session per policies and procedures
- Performs other duties as assigned/necessary
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum of one (1) year relevant experience preferred
- Current CPR/ First Aid certification
- Current PPD or Chest X-Ray (as applicable per state and/or client requirement
- Ability to effectively elicit/provide information to and from appropriate individuals (including, but not limited to, supervisors, co-workers, clients) via strong communication skills; proficiency in the English language may be required
- Computer proficiency required
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs