To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Richmond, VA 23233
- Vaco - Richmond
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Vaco Financial • Richmond, VA
Posted 1 month ago
Vaco Richmond is currently recruiting for a Senior Accountant at one of Richmond's most dynamic and growing investment management companies. This is a very exciting role and focuses on fund accounting as well as special projects.
- Analyze financial statements
- Monitor and reconcile cash activity for multiple investment products
- Reconcile and record investment balances and transactions
- Review and reconcile reports by 3rd party accounting vendors
- Manage multiple deadlines
- Participate in special projects as needed
- BS/BA Accounting or Finance
- CPA a plus
- 3 - 7 years of work experience in fund accounting in the financial services industry
- Broad knowledge of investment accounting and alternative investments
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
For immediate consideration please send resume in MS Word directly to Kelly McGuire at kmcguire at vaco . com
Vaco Financial specializes in the permanent placement of accounting and finance professionals of all levels and industries. We have a team of experienced accounting professionals on staff that make it their responsibility to educate you on the market, present you with job opportunities to explore, and ensure that the right decision is made regarding your future career. We pride ourselves in providing you with a professional and confidential search. Please visit our website at www . vaco . com to see a sample of other positions we are currently recruiting for.