At Percepta, we bring first-class service across each market we support. As a fully remote Customer Service Case Manager in Kansas City, MO, you’ll be a part of creating and delivering amazing customer experiences, while also enjoying the satisfaction of being part of a unique culture.
What You’ll Be Doing
The Customer Service Case Manager will work with customers to earn and retain their loyalty by showing the appropriate empathy and resolving their concerns in the fastest and most pleasant means possible. They will also resolve a range of concerns by carefully listening to the customer and leveraging skills learned during training combined with knowledge base tools to ensure their questions are answered and that they have a positive view of our client’s brand throughout the case management process.
During a Typical Day, You’ll
- Provide an exceptional customer experience with a focus on building a relationship of trust and enthusiasm while guiding the customer from their initial contact through case resolution
- Act as a resource of all product knowledge and service support
- Actively listens to the customer while controlling the interaction to lead the customer in a professional and efficient manner
- Act as a liaison between customer, service support, and dealership by following up to ensure customer satisfaction
- Be responsible for handling inbound customer calls in a helpful, courteous, and professional manner, displaying knowledge and concern for their needs
- Be responsible for handling emails
- Exhibit strong follow up and organizational skills, in both verbal and written communication
- Be responsible for resolving customer issues using all available resources, including Dealers (i.e. Service Personnel, Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), Leadership, and Field Service Engineers)
- Return all email and voice mail messages promptly and follow up with customers and dealers as committed
- Be responsible for documenting all customer interactions
- When necessary, use applicable customer satisfaction tools to resolve customer issues - tools include financial assistance, service plans, payments, and maintenance plans
- Meet specified goals as set forth by management
- Provide feedback to management for the continued and improved performance of the department to foster positive results and growth
- Work as a team player – assist other team members when in need of support
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Handle Case Management, which includes:
- Practical application of time management is critical as specialists will focus on handling cases from initial concern to resolution
- Specialists will be trained on processes that include understanding local laws
- Specialists will need to handle cases within the client’s established timeline
- Successful agents in this role will utilize resources including an onsite Knowledge Base, Dealerships, local resources, and Tech SMEs for case progression
- Keeping promises is critically important to agent success and customer satisfaction - Customer Service Case Managers must follow up with customers on updates and timelines as these lead to a poor customer experience and diminished brand loyalty
What You Bring to the Role
- High school diploma required; Associate or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Two (2) years of experience in a Customer Relations Contact Center or hospitality industry
- Experience in a luxury field (hospitality or brand product) is a plus
- Knowledge of the automotive industry is a plus
- High level of trust and integrity
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Detailed listening skills
- Strong customer service, interpersonal, and relationship-building skills
- Time management and ability to prioritize projects and customer needs
- Conflict resolution skills – listen to the customer
- Exercise good service and business judgment with the end goal of customer satisfaction
- Excellent English language, oral and written, with grammatical knowledge and etiquette
- Ability to sway the opinion of others through verbal and/or written correspondence
- Ability to work calmly under pressure
- Displays professionalism in demeanor, language, and appearance
- Ability to blend personality with a professional demeanor to provide the customer with a comfortable conversation
- Use of technology for product resourcing to resolve customer issues
- Ability to work through multiple computer screens
- Typing Skills (minimum 30 words per minute)
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office, Email, Texting
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics (Customer Contact system) an asset
- Must be able to interact with all internal and external departments and contacts
- Must represent Percepta professionally with all customers and external organizations and contacts
What You Can Expect
- Pay rate of $17.50 per hour
- Health/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) with company match
- Vacation/Sick Time and Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Training and Development Programs (Percepta College)
- Employee Rewards Program (Perci Perks)
A Bit More About Your Role
In this role, the Customer Service Case Manager is the single point of contact for the customer, taking both initial inbound calls and managing those related cases. The Customer Service Case Manager will liaise with our clients, dealerships, and subject matter experts as needed to resolve cases as quickly as possible. The Customer Service Case Manager is empowered to make decisions using customer satisfaction tools to resolve customer concerns and to ensure customer loyalty.
The Customer Service Case Manager may receive general inquiry calls, which they will attempt to address or warm transfer to a tier-1 Customer Service Representative as needed.
Customer interaction will be accomplished through a combination of inbound/outbound phone, email, and other correspondence.
The Customer Service Case Manager is responsible for meeting expected customer service levels and achieving Customer Experience objectives relative to their after-call and after-case customer survey scores.
Established in 2000, Percepta has contact centers across the globe that proudly deliver a frictionless customer experience to our clients.
Our values are the heartbeat of our organization, and we live, breathe, and play by them every day. As a Percepta team member, you can expect:
Culture of Service – to be treated like you are the customer from day one
Teamwork – belonging to a supportive family team environment that encourages growth, fosters trust and open communication and acknowledges the value in your contributions
Respect – a team that is accountable, dependable, and gives you their full attention
Proactive – to surround yourself with solution-oriented people who strive to improve themselves, others, and the organization
Career Growth – lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
Diversity – be a part of our growing diverse and community-minded organization that is all about having fun!
Competitive Compensation – we take care of family, which is why we offer more than just competitive wages and great benefits. Our programs offer incentives and promote physical, mental, and financial wellness.
As a condition of employment, Percepta requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and, depending on location and client program, a drug test. Percepta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please note that neither Percepta nor any of the agencies that recruit on our behalf will ever ask for any payments or personal information such as bank account details from applicants at any point in the recruitment process.
- Active Listening
- Automotive Industry
- Call Centers
- Case Management
- Computer Displays