SAIC currently has a career opportunity for a Senior Information System Security Manager (ISSM) in Chantilly, VA.
The Information Systems Security Manager (ISSM) will have responsibility for implementing information systems security tasks, as required for the safeguarding, handling, and controlling of classified information.
- This position requires the knowledge and expertise of a senior ISSM
- Knowledgeable in information systems security in order to assure enforcement of company and government regulations.
- Working knowledge of NISPOM, NIST 800-53, ICD 503 and RMF is required.
- Main customer interaction is within the IC community
- Candidate must possess the ability to operate independently without supervision.
- This critical role requires the applicant to be a self-starter and willingness to initiate communication with SAIC management and various Government agencies for support and/or compliance requirements.
- The position requires daily support of system users, interaction with SAIC management and occasional interaction with Government personnel.
- The ISSM will be responsible for systems security, testing and system accreditation activities.
- The ISSM will support a variety of stand-alone, proposal and networked systems
- Duties will include but are not limited to technical engineering, administrative processing, compliance reporting, training, and document creation.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and nine (9) years or more experience; Masters and seven (7) years or more experience ; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience.
- DoD 8570 compliant with IAM level II or III certification such as CISSP, CISM, CAP, CASP +, etc
- Understand the ISSM and System Administrator roles and the “separation of duties” concept.
- Experience working on classified processing systems and handling classified material.
- Experience with Host Based Security Systems (HBSS).
- Experience reviewing NESSUS vulnerability scans and mitigation activities
Experience with Continous Monitoring and reviewing audit logs.
- Candidate should have experience with Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) security policies to include Security
Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs) and Information Assurance Vulnerability Alerts (IAVA).
- Experience with supporting the Intelligence Community.
- Experience creating and submitting security documentation in XACTA, as well as in Microsoft Word and PDF documents.
- Professional and effective interpersonal skills and attire along with the ability to provide face-to-face customer support are Overview
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Information System Security Manager
or [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Information System Security Manager
for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.
Certified Information Systems Security Professional
Certified Information Security Manager
Host Based Security Systems