Accounts Payable ClerkCompensation:
$50000.00 to $55000.00 yearly
If you're interested in developing your career with a promising Robert Half Finance company, join a fast-growing team as an Accounts Payable (A/P) Clerk via Robert Half Finance. In this role, it will be critical for you to match, batch and code invoices, resolve A/P issues, process expense reports, update and reconcile sub-ledger to G/L, and process checks. The Accounts Payable Clerk role will be situated in the Franklin Park, Illinois area and is a full-time employment. With this exciting opportunity, you can start advancing your career today.
What you get to do every single day
- Handle administrative tasks for the AP/Finance Department
- Provide support to internal business partners
- Organize, register, scan, and file invoices, checks, and other documents
- Assist with internal and external audits as needed
- Implement full-cycle A/P
- Carry out daily processes and controls accurately and on time, and ensure compliance with company policies
- Open, organize, and distribute department mail daily
- Verify, log and mail checks, including expediting special handling
- Carry out additional projects as required
- Ability to work within spreadsheets and databases
- Prior experience in an A/P role preferred
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills, especially when interacting with those in the technical and financial backgrounds
- AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting, Business or similar preferred
- Highly organized, attentive, has a sense of urgency, flexible and able to deal with frequent interruptions and changing priorities
- Accounts Payable (AP) experience
- Expertise in Accounts Receivable (AR)
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.