To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Louisville, KY 40203
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
PRN PT or SLP through the week
Treyton Oak Towers • Louisville, KY
Posted 26 days ago
Treyton Oak Towers is seeking an experienced Physical Therapist and Speech Therapist for our building. We have a skilled/long term care unit located within a not for profit community, hosting personal care and independent living residents in “Old Louisville.”
The primary purpose of this position is providing and directing therapy services to patients which may include pediatric, adult and/or geriatric persons. The goal of helping them reach their maximum performance potential within a medical model of practice shall occur.
Responsibilities to include but not limited to:
- Evaluate, screen, and treat facility patients/residents who need Therapy services.
- Review medical chart and screen prior to completing evaluation to determine patients need for services and ability to benefit from skilled services.
- Perform patient's/resident's evaluation under physician order and develop a treatment plan in accordance with patient's needs.
- Maintain professional growth and development by participating in continuing education programs and other approved learning experiences.
- Maintain confidentiality of all medical record, facility, and rehab related information.
- Maintain accurate billing information in accordance with facility procedures daily.
- Attend/Lead interdisciplinary meetings as appropriate to relay clinical findings and make recommendations to other members of rehab team.
- Attend and participate in family meeting when appropriate.
- Comply with documentation requirements of rehab department and facility.
- Conduct staff/family training and education when appropriate by formal and informal in-services, as well as consultations.
- Must have a Bachelor's, Master's, and/or Doctorate Degree from an Accredited Program.
- Must hold a current state license.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must demonstrate competency in therapy treatment and evaluation principles, techniques, and materials and equipment utilization.
- Must demonstrate knowledge of state and federal accreditation.
Must be able to successfully complete criminal background checks (State and Federal) and drug screenings
Join our health care team, interested candidates may apply via this post or fax a resume.
Treyton Oak Towers
211 W Oak Street
(located on the bus line and close to the interstate)
Louisville, KY 40203
Treyton Oak Towers is an equal opportunity employer and gives employment and promotional consideration without regard to race, color, sex, gender, religion, age, national origin, marital or veteran status, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, or any other protected class as defined by local, state, or federal law.