Job Number: 480444
Medical Billing Coordinator
Advanced Resources is seeking a Medical Billing Coordinator for our client in Spokane, WA! Looking for hard working professionals with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. GREAT Company culture! Experience in Medical Billing and Coding highly encouraged.
If you are looking for a way to get your foot in the door with a notable company that has great growth potential, let's connect!
- 1 year of experience in Medical Billing and Collections Required
- Degree in Medical Billing & Coding or Certificate preferred
- Experience working with ICD 10, EOBs, Insurance Rejections and Denials
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Prepare patients' billing statements and ensure that they are sent to them in a timely manner
- Review patients' billing statements to ensure accuracy of information
- Assist in evaluating patients' financial status and devise payment plans
- Follow up on delinquent accounts and ensure payments where possible
- Problem solver, analytical thinker
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications (i.e. Excel, Word, and Outlook)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Professional demeanor and presentation
Advanced Resources is a talent solutions organization headquartered in Chicago providing staffing, consulting, and workforce solutions nationwide. Our goal is to help people move their careers forward and help businesses solve their most complex challenges. Thanks to our commitment to providing an exceptional experience for both our clients and talent, we are a perennial winner of the prestigious Best of Staffing® Diamond Award. By placing our team, clients, and talent first, every day we make a difference.
Advanced Resources is part of the Advanced Group, a talent acquisition and management, consulting, outsourcing, and professional services organization.
It is Advanced Group's practice not to discriminate against any employee or applicant because of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation or sexual preference, pregnancy or maternity, genetic information, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law. If you have a disability or handicap and would like us to accommodate you in any reasonable way, please inform your recruiter so that we can discuss the appropriate alternatives available.
Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator
Hardworking And Dedicated