Dematic is seeking a talented Mechanical Installer. In this role, you can be based anywhere in the continental USA, but must be willing to travel 100% to different customer locations in the United States.
What we offer:
* Career Development
* Competitive Compensation and Benefits
* Pay Transparency
* Global Opportunities
Learn More Here: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Mechanical Installer (100% Travel / Remote)
Some positions in the U.S. may require vaccination against COVID-19. Where legally permitted or required, offers for such roles are contingent on the candidate providing proof of full vaccination against Covid 19 (currently one dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine or two doses of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine). Candidates with medical issues or religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
Tasks and Qualifications:
This is What You Will do in This Role:
* Complete assigned mechanical tasks within allotted time as assigned by site supervision.
* Work on conveyor system layout, component pre-assembly, header steel installation, platform and structural steel erection, conveyor installation, guard rail, rack, air piping (aluminum, copper, black iron), detailing and run-in of installed equipment
* Take personal responsibility for safety and the safety of others around
* Provide basic direction, training and support of less experience personnel
What We are Looking For:
* High School or equivalent work experience
* Minimum 1 year experience and knowledge in installing and/or maintaining conveyor equipment preferred
* Ability to read and comprehend engineered drawings
* Must possess a high degree of safety awareness
* Valid Drivers License required
* Must have reliable transportation to and from job sites anywhere in U.S.
- Assembly And Installation
- Conveyor Systems
- Site Inspection
- Transportation Management
- Structural Steel