To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Blue Bell, PA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Technology Solutions Sales Executive - Document Management Solutions
IQVIA • Blue Bell, PA
Posted 7 days ago
Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
Technical Solutions Sales Representative - Content Management - Center of Excellence
Join us on our exciting journey!
IQVIA is The Human Data Science Company, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward. IQVIA has approximately 55,000 employees in more than 100 countries, all committed to making the potential of Human Data Science a reality, and we are actively hiring.
Reimagine healthcare with us
At IQVIA, you will have the opportunity to build your career, while helping our customers drive human health outcomes forward. We dedicate our experience, resources and reputation so that you can drive your career and choose the path that best defines your development and success.
The Technology Solutions division of IQVIA develops, markets, and implements healthcare-focused enterprise software applications to help life sciences customers drive their business from molecule to market.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of an industry leader and have a significant impact on future growth of our Content Management solutions.
As Sales Representative you will be accountable to sell our eTMF, Content/Document Management solutions. We will assist in acclimating you to our internal and client sales & business processes.
You will bring new business and manage accounts; generate deep/wide relationships with key decision makers at the prospects and clients you are assigned.
- Serve as a consultative technology sales representative
- Present IQVIA’s overall value proposition with a specific focus on our portfolio of content management technology solutions.
- Proactively build deep and strategic relationships at high levels within the accounts
- Assure the execution of strategic account plans
- Lead client prospecting, site presentations, negotiations, contract development and account business reviews with key stakeholders.
- Utilize CRM to document actions regarding planning and sales activities (ie, sales calls, customer events, opportunities, e-marketing campaigns) and shares account intelligence with internal members during account strategy meetings
- Act as a liaison between prospect/customer and IQVIA Services and Delivery teams as necessary
- Present sales opportunities to management and work with the internal departments/team members to close large complex sales
- Participate in preparing Requests for Information (RFIs) and Requests for Proposals (RFPs) and be responsible to ensure they are completed in a timely and accurate manner
- Keep well-informed of assigned industry trends, technological and process changes, new developments, services and other general information related to the assigned accounts and market scope
- Provide required status reporting and updates to management
- Demonstrate a high level of personal accountability
- Proven achiever
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Understanding of pharmaceutical market place and content/document management solutions
- Understanding of technology, could, SaaS, Software
- Minimum of 5 years progressively-responsible sales experience. You have exceeded quota. You have been a difference maker.
- Skilled in negotiations and sales techniques
- Demonstrated success accessing your market, the major players and decision makers.
- Ability to confidently interact with senior management and executives both internally and externally
- Exhibit solid communication skills; ability to present accurate and compelling presentations
- Well-developed business acumen
- Computer literate
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled'
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes. Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there! We invite you to join IQVIA™
Job ID: R1006571