To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Blue Bell, PA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Technology Sales Executive - Content Management Solutions
IQVIA • Blue Bell, PA
Posted 1 day ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our Global Technology Solutions organization is looking to add a Sales Executive who has excelled in selling Complete, Consistent, and Compliant content management solutions– in the cloud - to the Life Sciences space.
Join a leading provider of life sciences and eClinical software solutions, including eTMF and DocWay, the SharePoint/Documentum integration product suite.
As a Technology Solutions Sr. Sales Executive you will advise on our Content Management Platform & Solutions (eTMF, eReg, Site Zone, DocWay) to prospective enterprise-level customers in the Life Sciences Industry.
- Responsibilities include:
- Achieve growth & revenue targets for assigned product through a consultative sales approach
- Develop account strategies for sales excellence
- Manage sales through forecasting, account strategy, and planning
- Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the application
- Participate in the development, presentation and sales of a value proposition
- Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale
- Identify and develop strategic alignment with key third party influencers
- Establish strong relationships with key executives at strategic accounts
- Collaborate with Services and Implementation teams to ensure client success
- Gather market and client intelligence and provides strategic feedback to Marketing, Consulting, Service, and Sales to strengthen offerings and capture additional business
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Consistent track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Minimum of 8 years direct software or application software sales experience
- Self-starter with strong drive to succeed
- Proven ability to work independently to achieve results
- Start-up company experience desirable
- Commitment to customer satisfaction and the highest standards of integrity and professionalism
- Excellent time and activity management, communications, decision making, presentation, human relations and organizational skills
- Willing and able to travel
Specialized Knowledge and Skills
- Previous experience selling similar solutions in the Life Sciences Industry
- Experience in the document content management and/or life sciences (especially, clinical trial/Regulatory Affairs related software) industriies
- Established network of contacts within the Life Sciences Industry
- Strong understanding of how the industry works
Job ID: R1006571