To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fargo Moorhead, ND
- Phone: 6052155193
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Experienced Commercial Loan Officer
GPAC • Fargo Moorhead, ND
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Commercial Loan Officers with at least 5 years of experience are needed in a reputable community bank! This bank is specifically seeking an experienced commercial loan officer to hit the ground running and be a valuable member to the team. This opportunity would be great for a community-minded individual that appreciates the flexibility and excellent culture this community bank provides.
- Working in tandem with the commercial staff and executive management team in building and maintaining commercial relationships
- Soliciting, negotiating, underwriting, and coordinating the closing of loans in compliance with the bank's lending policies and procedures.
- Active participation in sales management and officer call programs
- Responsible for preparing loan committee presentations and other reports as needed.
- 5+ years' prior business banking / commercial lending experience
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, accounting or other relevant field of study
- Ability to work well in a collaborative environment
This opportunity includes an excellent compensation and benefits package. This bank prides itself on retaining employees and has one of the best tenure backgrounds in the area. A very competitive salary, bonus eligibility, and unique retirement offering are comp package highlights.
Sondrae Spade is a Sr Search Consultant at gpac and dedicated to assiting you in finding your ideal position. Call her at (605) 215-5193 to discuss your aspirations for a future career!
gpac (Growing People and Companies)
Direct: (605) 215-5193
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.