To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Smyrna, TN 37167
- Gigi Goswami
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Kelly Services • Smyrna, TN
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Maintenance Engineer at LONG TERM CONTRACT POSITION - SEVERAL YEARS LONG
- Provides engineering support to manufacturing, production control and facility operations by designing and installing communication, control, quality, monitoring and mechanical systems.
- Provides system modifications as required to support vehicle model changes in assigned areas.
- Assists with budget development for new models through research and cost estimating.
- Develops process control charts for new models, and ensures current production processes maintain efficiency and high quality while realizing a reduction in cost.
- Provides engineering support by the design and installation of new and modified process equipment as well as maintenance for existing process equipment.
- Communicates with suppliers to ensure Nissan s goals of quality, cost and delivery are met.
- Contributes to building brand value and achieving enduring profitable growth.
- Supports manufacturing, production control, and facility operations by specifying, designing, installing and supporting communication, control, quality and monitoring systems; maintains and updates documentation of new and existing systems; provides system problem solving to ensure continuous reliability and up-time improvement, accuracy and ease of use enhancements, and analysis of trends and symptoms.
- Specifies, designs, and installs new process equipment; facilitates modification and maintenance of existing process equipment; implements and maintains preventative maintenance program; updates and maintains electrical schematics and mechanical drawings for new and modified process equipment; creates specifications, sets-up, and monitors all spare parts for new and modified process equipment.
- Communicates with suppliers to ensure Nissans goals of quality, cost, and delivery are met; coordinates with suppliers to discover new technologies for better ways to implement manufacturing methods and produce quality products; request and analyze quotes from suppliers for new and existing projects and design changes.
- Assists with new project development, and resource and budget planning within assigned areas; facilitates project folder preparation, project management, and model and capacity studies with budget development.
- Trains and supports contract staff in assigned areas; provides emergency engineering response to daily manufacturing support problems; provides system maintenance and management support by monitoring system performance conducting operating system tuning and system troubleshooting. Provides emergency engineering response to daily manufacturing support problems; provides equipment maintenance and management support by monitoring equipment performance, and conducting production equipment tuning and troubleshooting.
- Assists manufacturing on productivity, ergonomic, quality and safety issues to ensure timely problem resolution. As necessary, performs other related duties of which the above are representative.
Minimum Qualifications Job Knowledge and Skill:
- Excellent communication, problem solving, and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of NES, TOSHA, OSHA, NEC, ANSI robot safety guidelines, ISO14000, and ISO9000.
- Experience in PLC a PLUS
- As required by job assignment, knowledge of computer programming languages, welding, hydraulic, pneumatic, PLC, machine and tooling processes, and packaging design.
- Ability to develop conceptual level designs and cost estimates for future model studies.
- 3 years of related experience at a professional level.
- Education: A four year degree in Engineering, Industrial Technology, or Engineering Technology required.
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.