Project Executive to be Our #1 Hire in the Austin market!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Luke Swift
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $100,000 - $140,000A bit about us:
With an office in Austin, TX, We are one of the fastest-growing, top Commercial Construction GC's specializing Tenant Improvement and Ground-up projects in the Southwest!
We are now seeking a hands-on Project Executive (or seasoned Senior Project Manager) with a strong background with commercial Tenant Improvement and Ground-up projects to be our first hire in Austin. In this role, you will be tasked with helping us shape our landscape and take lead in launching various projects in the Greater Austin area. If you are looking to work at a top company that offers premier salaries, strong growth opportunity, and benefit packages, please apply!Why join us?
Do you want to have long-term project stability working on top T.I projects? If so, this is what we can offer you!
* Be our first project manager in the Austin area
* Competitive Base Salary and Benefits Package!
* Take lead of our projects in the Greater Austin, TX area and make a huge impact on the future of this company!
* Great Projects!
* Accelerated Career Growth!Job Details
Is your background a fit? Apply if you meet this criteria:
- 5-10+ years of professional Commercial Construction experience
- At least 5+ years of recent experience in a Project Manager (PM) or hands-on Project Executive (PX) capacity
- Extensive Tenant Improvement projects experience; Corporate Office, Technology, Life Science, Healthcare/OSHPD or high-end T.I project background preferred (Not Retail or Restaurant)
- Strong knowledge with safety (local/state) and OSHA regulations
- Ability to work in the Greater Austin area on a daily basis
- A strategic approach to the business development
- ideally an individual that can bring in their own business and/or comfortable being client-facing
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.