To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Atlanta, GA 30336
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
A/R Clerk Benefits
84 Lumber • Atlanta, GA
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Associate will be responsible for the correct pricing and invoicing of materials to customers and maintain customer files, billing activity and collections. High attention to detail, pleasant phone demeanor and aggressive collections are required in this position.
- Invoicing and pricing of customers
- Maintain customer files
- Computer Skills: Word Processing Software, Spreadsheet and Internet Software, Order Processing Software, Payroll System
- Must have professional customer service skills and phone demeanor.
- Ability to read and comprehend documents (i.e. policy and procedure manuals); write routine reports and correspondence; speak/present in front of a small group.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form; deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
One-year certificate from college or technical school; or 3 to 6 months of related experience and/or training.