With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting Application for the role of Sr Consultant - Supply Chain Consulting!
You’ll work with clients to improve their strategies, processes and operational alignment. Our focus is on technology-enabled business transformation. Projects range from short, multi-week assessments to phased multi-month design and implementations and everything in-between. The variety of projects provide consultants with a dynamic and highly challenging opportunity to grow and learn.
- Designing, facilitating, and executing technology solutions to enable S&OP processes
- Redesigning and implementing demand, supply, inventory, and capacity planning processes
- Conducting a software selection process for point solutions or platform technology
- Designing and deploying a supply chain S&OP and control tower solution
- Performing comprehensive supply chain analytics to enable strategic and operational decisions
- Consulting and implementing a field service technology solution
- Designing and developing a parts delivery optimizer solution
Qualifications we seek in you!
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, supply chain management, applied math or other relevant degree
- Proven experience in supply chain or management consulting
- Strong understand of at least one advanced planning system and its functionality, e.g. Kinaxis, o9 Solutions
- Ability to translate client business requirements into system configuration
- Ability to support workshops and drive client testing and trainings, serve as a resource for client troubleshooting
- Excel power user with the ability to translate from model-building to multi-dimensional technologies, and an understanding of business requirements and the ability to convert them into logical and physical data models
- Experience with query building, analytics, including supporting application development and data warehouse development a plus
- Experience running R or SQL to build or evaluate complex statistical models a plus
- Exceptional drive, excellent interpersonal skills and effective communication skills, both verbally and in writing, with the ability to immediately contribute in a team environment
- An ability to manage multiple priorities and perform well in a fast-paced environment, while maintaining a high level of client focus
- Excellent work ethic and high attention to detail, with a desire to learn
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.
Hardworking And Dedicated
Attention To Detail
Supply Chain Management