To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Arlington, VA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
Uniformed Security Services Officer
Chenega Corporation • Arlington, VA
Posted 10 days ago
Experience - 99 years
Degree - High School
Other Great Industries
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
CHENEGA INFINITY, LLC Company Job Title: Uniformed Security Services Officer Chenega Job Title: Guard II SCA WD Labor Category: Guard II Clearance: Top Secret with SCI Eligibility Location: Arlington, VA Reports To: Uniformed Security Services Supervisor FLSA Status: Non-Exempt, Full Time, SCA Prepared Date: 09-17-2018 Approved Date: 10-01-2018 Summary:
- The Uniformed Security Services (USS) Officer is primarily responsible to perform protective service work such as controlling access to buildings and property, protecting equipment and material, and perform interior and exterior facility security inspections consisting of random exterior facility inspections, perimeter door inspections, and continuous interior roving patrols.
- Participate in Guard Mount, receive assigned post, and record additional instructions.
- Arrive at work in proper uniform and carrying required issued equipment.
- Ensure only authorized personnel enter DARPA facilities.
- Check security badges, verify security clearances, issue temporary badges, and operate the Security Management System (SMS).
- Answer routine questions from visitors and DARPA personnel.
- Ensure all personnel for whom you are responsible are aware of proper emergency evacuation procedures and escort them to the proper area for accountability during an emergency.
- USS Officer shall be familiar with all Emergency Preparedness Plans to include procedures for alerting security personnel in the event of emergencies.
- Follow applicable standard operating procedures and regulations pertaining to security of buildings, personnel, property, and equipment
- Work flexible hours to include weekends and holidays.
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Must possess a Virginia DCJS Security Officer Registration.
- Must have and be able to maintain a TS/SCI clearance.
- Honorably discharged (If Applicable) from the US Armed Forces
- Successfully completed all training and have obtained all required permits, licenses, certifications and security/medical clearances for the site
- Possess and maintain a valid state driver’s license
- Be able to meet any Federal, State, or Municipal requirements to work as an Unarmed Security Officer
- Have no record or history of illegal drug use, sale, possession, or manufacture
- Have no convictions that reflect on the individual’s reliability including those crimes classified under the Lautenberg Act
- Be able to successfully pass all required Medical and Psychological examinations
- Be able to meet drug testing and alcohol – free workforce requirements to include random drug and/or alcohol testing.
- Must have experience in security, access control, and CCTV and required security clearance
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Windows XP Operating Systems
- Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; Educates others on the value of diversity; Promotes a harassment-free environment; Builds a diverse workforce.
- Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must have the ability to: provide clear, concise, and accurate written and verbal reports; lift and carry materials weighing up to 50 pounds from place to place; walk up and down stairs; stand in one place for extended periods; using the five senses (sight, smell, hearing, taste, and touch), detect and report security and safety violations that are learned through experience and training; work any shift (day, evening, or early morning) on all days of the week and holidays; travel by land, water or air transport means to any location within the United States and remain on site for an extended time in support of DARPA operations.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- The employee will normally work in a temperature-controlled office environment, with frequent exposure to electronic office equipment.
- During visits to areas of operations, may be exposed to extreme cold or hot weather conditions. Is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and loud noise.
Job ID: 1800004232
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.