We have an excellent opportunity available for a Quality Engineer-CAPA expert with one of the most respected companies in the Life Sciences industry. Our client is a multi-billion dollar leader in the manufacturing of innovative products in the Medical Device space.
If you are passionate about making an impact with a company, who's goal it is to improve the quality of life for millions of people, we'd like to talk with you!
This is a contract position with an expected duration of over 6 months.
Our Client is looking for:
- Significant hands on experience in the manufacturing of Medical Devices
- Experience in creating and executing CAPA plans to help remediate audit findings
- Proven ability in utilizing problem solving tools and statistical analysis techniques to find root causes of issues
- Project management experience, including tracking and reporting weekly project reviews
- Experience managing multiple project teams to successful outcomes
- Experience in effectively applying quality engineering standards and processes to analyze and solve business issues
- Minimum of a bachelors degree in an engineering discipline
Corrective And Preventive Action (Capa)
Complex Problem Solving