Home Instead Senior Care is seeking caring and reliable individuals in the State College Area!
Candidates must be willing and eager to learn and be able to assist clients with Personal Care needs.
We will train YOU. Caregiving experience preferred, but not required.
Multiple Shifts Available
Daytime, Evenings, Weekends and Overnights
**$11 to $13 an hour to start (**if hired for this client)Other employment opportunities available.
Earn up to a $500 Sign-on Bonus (must meet all hiring criteria) .
Paid Training. Verizon/Sprint Discounts. PSECU Membership. 401K. Healthcare plan (if eligible). Join our team of extraordinary CAREGivers and you can design your own schedule.
Work from 15 hours per week up to 40 hours per week.
Be appreciated and work with a supportive office staff.
Apply Today or Call Ashlee at [ Phone number blocked ] - URL blocked - click to apply!
CAREGiver Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Assistance with personal hygiene and grooming (shower/bath, dressing, shaving, toileting)
- Incontinence Care
- Light Housekeeping
- Meal Preparation
- Medication Reminders
- Dementia/Alzheimer's Care
- Genuine passion for helping and caring for others.
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Ability to pass a drug screen, DMV check and criminal background check
- Possess a valid driver's license
- Must have valid car insurance
- Own reliable transportation
- Ability to lift 25 lbs.
- Ability to transport client in your vehicle, or clients vehicle.
Home Instead Senior Care provides non-medical assistance to seniors in their own home. Each franchise is individually owned. Ron and Christine Krasnansky own both the State College and Saxton offices. The State College office provides service to Centre, Clearfield, Mifflin and Juniata Counties. The Saxton office serves Bedford, Huntingdon and Fulton counties. EOE
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.