BUSINESS: Aerospace & Defense
LOCATION: Hauppauge, NY
DIRECT REPORTING: SMS Production Supervisor
- Under minimum supervision, perform mechanical assembly which is highly complex and requires fitting, aligning or adjusting of components or assemblies to close tolerance. Work may require knowledge of the following: hydraulics, pneumatics, fluids, and / or electronic principals with some soldering expertise. Will perform troubleshooting, tear down analysis and rework operations. Be proficient in Clean Room techniques. Perform various marking operations using machines, hand stamp and electro etching equipment.
- This role requires products are assembled with zero defects in accordance with customer requirements. Customer instructions must be followed unless approval is given to override customer specification due to special circumstances. The qualified candidate will be responsible for communicating and relating information to leads, management, and other employees within the organization.
Assemble Mechanical Part
Assemble Mechanical Component
Study Assembly Instruction
Test Assemble Product
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Job ID: 6879/1274
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
CIRCOR International (NYSE: CIR) designs, manufactures and markets valves and other highly engineered products and sub-systems used in the energy, aerospace and industrial markets.
- Culture focused on talent and continuous improvement
- Global presence that operates primary manufacturing facilities located in the United States, Canada, Western Europe, Morocco, India, Brazil and the People's Republic of China
- Comprised of 2 reporting segments: Energy and Aerospace & Defense
- Products sold through over 950 distributors
- Service over 7,000 customers in 100+ countries around the world
- Primary objective is to enhance shareholder value through profitable growth of our diversified, multi-national company utilizing the CIRCOR Business System
As our global infrastructure continues to evolve, we are committed to accelerating the growth of our businesses, our customers' businesses, the infrastructure markets we serve, and our peers every day.
View the full profile