To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Weatherby Lake, MO 64152
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Yoh • Weatherby Lake, MO
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Application Product Manager needed for a Direct Hire opportunity with Yoh's client located in Kansas City, MO.
The Big Picture - Top Skills You Should Possess:
- Strong communicator
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced and demanding environment
- Has a strong passion for what you do
What You'll Be Doing:
- Facilitate the sale of robotic systems and packaging products to both food and non-food industries by researching, developing and qualifying customer's needs.
- Train and develop tools to assist Regional Sales Managers and Sales Directors to qualify and sell robotic systems and custom automation modules to complement the sale of packaging machines.
- Collaborate with Sales, Customer Service, Sales Administration, and maximize value to customers.
- Establish strategic relationships with third party suppliers to complement products and extend our line solutions.
- Participate in trade shows, sales meetings and other company specified activities.
- Integrate with Engineering, Sales Administration, and production to achieve goals.
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related technical discipline.
- A minimum of five years sales experience creating, planning, and executing automated systems projects with conceptual development including all material handling, robotics applications, and relevant interfaces to upstream and downstream operations.
What are you waiting for? Apply Now!
Recruiter: Tim McClay
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more here!
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Click here to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.