To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Irvine, CA 92614
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Workers' Compensation Claims Supervisor
AmTrust North America • Irvine, CA
Posted 15 days ago
AmTrust has an immediate need for a Workers' Compensation Claims Supervisor. This position will be located in our Irvine, CA office. The workers compensation claims supervisor is responsible to supervise activities within the worker compensation claims department. This may encompass supervision of administrative tasks and staff or oversight of the investigation of insurance claims involving workers compensation, property or casualty claims based on coverage, appraisal and verifiable injury or damage. This position involves the direct handling of tasks or claims in addition to supervision of staff.Responsibilities
- May oversee the handling of all aspects of the claims assigned to the unit including reserving, communication, documentation, evaluation, negotiation and settlement
- Ensures all claims eligible or ineligible for payment conform to quality, production standards, and specifications
- Ensures claim processing is consistent with applicable policies, procedures and department guidelines
- Analyzes and approves workers compensation claims
- Completes regular quality audits of staffs work, records results and counsels staff to bring work to or above standards
- Prepares regular periodic reports and monitors system reports to ensure adherence to corporate and regulatory standards
- Establishes and executes controls to assure that the quality of the work meets or exceeds standards
- Reviews and analyzes processes, procedures, and workflows to identify opportunities for process improvement and efficiency
- Manages personnel administration including employee evaluations and salary administration
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 10+ years experience in workers compensation insurance industry
- Valid adjusters license in appropriate jurisdictions or ability to obtain such
- Basic understanding of laws, principles of coverage, liability, and insurance industry in general, with specific emphasis on workers compensation
- Leadership skills: ability to plan, organize, delegate, and develop corporate human resources
- Ability to work with little supervision and direction
- Ability to operate business technology
What We Offer
AmTrust Financial Services offers a competitive compensation package and excellent career advancement opportunities. Our benefits include Medical & Dental Plans, Life Insurance, including eligible spouses & children, Health Care Flexible Spending, Dependent Care, 401k Savings Plans, Paid Time Off