TCG is partnering with an ecommerce retailer with their search for a SEO MANAGER! Must have extensive experience with SEO, experience leading a team, and working for an ecommerce based company.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Drive the process of determining and prioritizing projects across SEO
• Strategize and manage SEO link building, content, and on-site optimization (keyword, technical, internal linking, etc.)
• Act as subject matter expert in SEO & influence projects throughout the organization
• Maintain up to date keyword targets
• Analyze organic channel KPIs regularly and measure efforts
*This position is remote due to COVID19, however only candidates commutable to West Chester, PA will be considered at this time*
• Experience managing internal team members and agency partners
• Contract negotiation skills (RFPs, etc.)
• Google Analytics, Google Search Console knowledge required
• SEO software experience (e.g. ScreamingFrog, DeepCrawl, etc.)
• Tableau experience preferred
• Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent amount of experience and education
• 5+ years of relevant work experience for ecommerce driven business
Interested? Apply now and message the Recruiter on LinkedIn for immediate consideration - Sydney Goldstein
The Creative Group (TCG), a Robert Half company, matches creative, digital, and marketing professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a freelance, project or direct-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to SEO Manager
for more information.
Search Engine Optimization
Search (Computer Science)