To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Columbia, MD
- Lorien Health
- Phone: 000-000-0000
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
Certified Medicine Aide (Bi-Lingual)
Lorien Health Services • Columbia, MD
Posted 1 month ago
Healthcare - Health Services
Certified Medicine Aide - Bi-lingual on Korean Unit
Utilize your computer skills as you administer medications under the supervision of a delegating nurse in conformance with recognized standards established by the CMA program in the state of Maryland in our computerized pharmacy system. Accurate records of treatments and medications will be maintained following facility policies and procedures.
*Licensed CMAs in Maryland only need apply*
Lorien Columbia offers an excellent benefit package for full-time employees.
Lorien Columbia is an equal opportunity employer
Requirements for Certified Medicine Aide
- Must have completed Maryland Board of Nursing CMA course and maintain certification by regulations
- Must have experience in a facility
- Must have active, unencumbered certification with the Maryland BON
- Must be able to pass criminal background check and drug screen
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public
- Must be able to follow oral and written instructions
- Must maintain the care and use of supplies, equipment, the appearance of work areas, and proper performance of assigned duties
- Must have patience, tact, cheerful disposition and enthusiasm, as well as be willing to handle residents based on whatever maturity level they are currently functioning
- Must not pose a direct threat to the health or safety of other individuals in the workplace
Job ID: 289/135
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.