100% Remote, Benefits, 401K, Great Work Life Balance, W/ Growing Firm and more!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Nicole Ridley-Ross
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $75,000 - $75,000 per yearA bit about us:
We help our clients THRIVE by providing a bundled suite of CPA services which includes business and personal financial planning, comprehensive tax management, accounting, representation in practice transitions, partnership consulting, and investment management. We serve a niche client base of dental practice owners. Our goal is to help practice owners achieve their personally authored definition of success. We do this through the efficient and integrated management of their finances with a primary point of contact who specializes in their specific industry.Why join us?
- Fully Remote
- Great benefits
- YOY raises
- Innovative culture
- Growing firm
- Strong work-life balance
The position will be responsible for the following:
• Independently manage a group of clients, including project management through the tax return process.
• Identify outstanding items and manage information collection process by communicating with clients via email and phone.
• Review and prepare S-Corporation, Partnership, and Personal tax returns
• Help develop associates and seniors by being available to answer questions and assist increasing their tax knowledge
• Demonstrate an understanding of federal tax laws and ability to research authoritative sources
• Research and respond to notices from tax authorities
• 1+ years of tax preparation experience
• BS in Accounting or similar
• Familiarity with S-Corp basis rules
• Great internal and external communication skills
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Ability to prioritize and execute multiple projects
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
- Financial Planning