To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Rutland, VT 05701
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Manufacturing Engineer - Technical Support
Corbus, LLC • Rutland, VT
Posted 17 hours ago
Corbus is seeking Manufacturing Engineers to support a major aerospace supplier. The successful candidates will provide technical support on the manufacturing shop floor to reduce log jams and interruptions, and thus facilitate hardware production to meet product shipment schedules. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assigned to and general hardware technical support for specific production product programs.
- General support of the customer MRB (manufacturing review board) process. Provide input for hardware disposition through the MRB system.
- Help expedite hardware to meet schedule at both the internal shops and external manufacturing suppliers.
- Help support efforts to bring aboard new outside hardware suppliers.
- Incorporate process changes to work instructions based on statistical process control (SPC) data, experience and lessons learned.
- Support customer initiatives for cost, delivery and Quality.
- Help implement the above process changes and initiatives.
- Regular communication with management for hardware status reviews.Corbus’ Core Competencies:
- Customer Focus - Knowing the (internal and external) customer business needs and acting accordingly; anticipating customer needs, and giving high priority to customer satisfaction and customer service.
- Initiative - Spotting opportunities within a circle of influence; anticipating threats and acting on them; self-starting rather than waiting passively until the situation demands action.
- Integrity - Upholding generally accepted social and ethical standards in job-related activities and behaviors.
- Quality Orientation - Setting high standards regarding his/her work and working environment and acting accordingly; developing quality standards, continuously evaluating performance, products, and procedures; actively seeking ways to improve quality.
- Teamwork - Working as a productive member of a cohesive group toward a common goal, and contributing to team development and effective team dynamics.Requirements:
- At least five (5) years of hands-on manufacturing or production experience
- Machinery and hardware background
- Experience with aerospace hardware.
- Working knowledge of engineering drawings and aerospace specifications and procedures
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and interface with design engineering, sourcing and quality engineering personnel.
- Process-focused and data-driven
- Engineering degree – mechanical or manufacturing disciplines preferred
- Knowledge of Six-Sigma processes preferred
- Good computer skills
- Current excel spreadsheet skills
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Attention to detail and complete tasks
- Results oriented…Meets deadlines.
- Good listener and follows-up
- Must be a US Citizen
- This position will likely require the candidate to spend much of his or her time on the manufacturing floor, “walking the shop”
- 6 – 12 month assignment likely