To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Durham, NC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sourcing Specialist, Talent Acquisition
IQVIA • Durham, NC
Posted 17 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Title: Sourcing Specialist, Talent Acquisition
Reporting to: Associate Director, Talent Acquisition Delivery and Operations
Location: Raleigh, North Carolina
Employment Terms: Contract (long term / indefinite) with Full-Time opportunity
An exciting opportunity is available to join the IQVIA Global Talent Acquisition team. This role will be based in our Raleigh, North Caroline office (RTP). Partnering closely with Sr. Recruiters & Talent Acquisition Managers, this role will focus on sourcing and generating talent pipelines for hiring needs within IQVIA’s Regional and Global business units across North America. The Sourcing Specialist will target professionals with skill sets that fall within (but not limited to) Clinical, R&D, Consulting, Solution Sales, Data Analytics and Technology. This is a faced paced role that will require experience and flexibility to shift gears quickly while delivering pipelines of top industry talent to accommodate the aggressive hiring goals of our business.
- In close liaison with the Associate Director, TA Operations & Delivery, Sr. Recruiters and Talent Acquisitions Managers, manage the execution of recruitment and sourcing strategies for all assigned requisitions.
- Proactively source passive and active talent through social channels, job boards, ATS system, referrals and other creative avenues to generate robust talent pipelines.
- Present screened, qualified candidates to Sr. Recruiters and TA Managers to be presented to hiring stakeholders across the business in consideration for critical hiring needs as assigned.
- Provide regular status updates to Sr. Recruiters and Talent Acquisition Managers being supported on pipeline activity, challenges and market intelligence.
- Compile and distribute key sourcing, hiring & market data (including adhoc requests) to TA Leaders to help educate business leaders, drive sourcing strategy and enable faster, smarter hiring decisions.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-5 years of sourcing / recruiting / talent acquisition experience gained from working within a staffing agency or professional services environment.
- Experience sourcing and recruiting one or more of the following skill sets: Clinical, R&D, Consulting, Solution Sales, Data Analytics or Technology
- Healthcare, Pharma or Life Sciences experience preferred.
- Ability to source passive candidates by executing effective strategies
- Ability to attract and engage with all levels of talent
- Ability to negotiate complex compensation packages.
- Strong time management and prioritization capabilities, with ability to multi-task and self-manage.
- Ability to think strategically whilst maintaining an eye for detail.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills along with an ability to interact and develop networks in a professional manner externally & across the business.
- Strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills, influencing & decision facilitation skills.
- Competent user of applicant tracking systems; LinkedIn Recruiter and Workday a plus.
Job ID: R1038606