Rent., a Redfin company, is the leading technology company in the property rental industry. Our proprietary AI platform offers robust products and services that simplify our clients' entire leasing lifecycle, whether building a property’s brand, attracting and converting new renter leads, or nurturing current residents for renewals.
Our mission is to find everyone a place to call home. Period.
Digital Marketing Specialist (Regional Solutions Specialist)
Ideal candidates are energetic, dynamic, influential, and passionate about selling strategic, value based Digital Marketing Solutions to their clients. This is a B2B, client facing role for candidates in the Bay Area.
The Regional Solutions Specialist is a collaborative, subject matter expert who partners with local Sales Executives and leadership to build solution awareness, demonstrate the value of strategic, digital marketing and sell bundled marketing solutions to new and existing clients. This is a highly visible and impactful role, showcasing Rent. as the premier solution to fill vacancies in the multifamily industry.
Regional Solutions Specialists work in collaboration with the local sales teams, presenting Digital Marketing Solution recommendations and supporting technical questions related to the solutions. The ideal candidate will possess in depth expertise in showcasing technical and solution based knowledge of Google Search campaigns, social ad campaigns, retargeting, reputation management, chat bots, virtual Leasing Center, marketplace listings, etc.
A Day In The Life:
- Partners with Regional and District leadership along with local Sales Executive’s to identify and implement ongoing tactical sales approaches to increase monthly recurring revenue.
- Collaborates with local Sales Executive’s opportunity pipelines and is responsible for accurately reporting and forecasting monthly revenue, property, and unit gains for assigned region.
- Ensure the local Sales Executives are meeting the required KPI’s with prospecting, meetings, and follow-up.
- Engage in continuous development of local Sales Executives through learning opportunities and knowledge sharing of digital marketing solutions, strategies, etc. to ensure the team is leveraging a solutions-based selling approach.
- Participate in pre- and post-client planning meetings to determine a strategic account plan to increase bundled solutions monthly recurring revenue.
- Conducts in depth discovery meetings to fully understand client/property needs then builds a strategic, bundled marketing package to meet client’s objectives.
- Acts as the subject matter expert in client meetings, offering insight, strategy, and supporting the close of revenue targets.
- Acts as a subject matter expert at industry and trade events, continuously building on Rent.’s visibility and credibility as the premier digital marketing solution.
- Determine and build key internal and external relationships.
- Position themselves as an industry leader while attending both client meetings and industry events.
What you bring:
- 3 years of successful and verifiable experience selling B2B SaaS and/or Digital Marketing Services.
- Ability to successfully sell all Rent. digital solutions in person and virtually.
- Initiative, drive, and self-motivation with a mentorship mindset.
- Exceptional communication skills across multiple channels of internal and external stake holders.
- Strong technical and data-driven selling knowledge for digital products (SaaS, digital marketing ad sales, performance marketing, etc.).
- CRM proficient
- Knows how to build and maintain key internal and external relationships.
- Ability to position and sell the value of a bundled solution.
- Highly resourceful and adept at problem-solving.
- Ability to manage a complex sale cycle with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Effectively communicate value propositions through presentations and proposals.
- Command of data-based selling skills pertaining to results generated through the Digital services being offered and how it will benefit the client by bundling our solutions.
- Actively and accurately manage all sales, follow ups, and client meeting activities in Salesforce weekly.
- Ability to adapt to constant changes, learn quickly, and retain in-depth product knowledge.
A Few Of Our Perks And Benefits:
- Immediate 401k match
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid volunteering days
- Medical, dental, vision plans
- Paid maternity and parental leave
- Flexible spending accounts
- Employee discounts
- Covered parking or Marta stipend (for Atlanta HQ - based employees)
- On-site gym (for Atlanta HQ - based employees)
Why Choose Rent?
We’re a place where you can make an important difference, from day one. You’ll have the opportunity to grow and build, both professionally and in the communities we serve. You’ll work with smart, diverse, and unpretentious people, as we help renters find and enjoy their ideal home. In fact, we consider ourselves a very well-funded start-up that also has more than 40 years in the industry and strong financial performance.
All applications for positions with Rent. are subject to our [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Digital Marketing Sales Specialist.
Rent. is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
To ensure the health and safety of our workforce, customers and third parties, Rent. conducts background screening after making conditional offers for employment. All screening is conducted consistent with Equal Employment Opportunity Commission guidance and state and local Fair Chance Act guidance, and Rent. encourages applications from, and fully considers, qualified applicants with criminal record histories.
- Advertising Campaigns
- Advertising Sales
- Coaching And Mentoring