MOUNTAIN, LTD. has an opening for a Project Assistant in the Gibsonia, PA
Since 1979, MOUNTAIN, LTD. has successfully created and supported turnkey engineering solutions for traditional and wireless telecom providers across the United States. We are a national leader in the industry, providing high-quality engineering, on-time service delivery, and skilled personnel paired with innovative technology and creative solutions. Specialties include OSP/ISP engineering, design, permitting, right-of-way and CAD for traditional and wireless telecommunications companies.
- The Project Assistant will be assigned to assist the project installation team, monitoring incoming orders from sales, review for accuracy, and distribute to other members of the team for processing.
- Must be able to interact, provide regular project updates, and coordinate work with external customers, various internal departments, other carriers, and IT and voice vendors.
- Will be responsible for data entry as well as oversight and scheduling for any assigned projects.
- Will need to be skilled in reporting and documentation to create reports for both internal department related items and external customer facing reports.
- Internal documentation may be used for best practices and candidate may need to communicate and demonstrate with team.
- Minimum of 1 - 3 years related experience
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Associates Degree with industry experience preferred or relevant work experience
- Proficient in Microsoft office with strong overall computer skills
- Experience with Salesforce
Thank you for your interest in MOUNTAIN, LTD. For more career opportunities, please visit us at URL blocked - click to apply
Support Project Managers