We are currently sourcing for a Licensed EAP Counselors
for a REMOTE work from home role.
The position requires a workday in a Pacific Coast time zone.
Training hours are 7am-3:30 PST;
Work hours are 9:45-6:15PST
Requires an independent "clinical license" in state of residence such as LPC, LCSW.
Call center environment
Providing expertise and assistance to employee in the Employee Assistance Program.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Providing telephonic Assistance to employees who are dealing with a variety of issues, including workplace stress, family issues, and mental health needs.
- Responding to crisis calls, determining member eligibility and benefit coverage, and performing call triage as appropriate. Initiating counseling referrals and providing certification for appropriate outpatient care.
- Assisting in the coordination of services with the provider.
- Updating and making clinical notes in the care management database. Previous EAP experience is a plus, as are clinical phone and assessment skills.
- Computer proficiency and excellent communication skills are a must.
- Experience in a variety of settings, as well as working with a wide age range of patients is helpful.
- The objective of the this role is to provide telephonic mental health services, employee assistance services, triage and special services according to measurable criteria to meet the needs of callers and the contractual obligations of customers.
Education and Experience:
- Masters (MA) degree or higher in a mental health or related field.
- Minimum of five (5) years of post graduate experience, or three (3) years with EAP experience.
- Experience in brief cognitive-behavioral, problem solving interventions, family intervention, crisis intervention, and marital/parenting issues are necessary.
- In addition, for specialty of Management Consultation, case management experience necessary.
- Prior work with managers and prior work with substance abuse issues a plus.
- EAP certification and/or Experience in Employee Assistance Programming a plus.
- Computer skills necessary, proficient with Microsoft office, Word and Excel.
- Excellent Clinical Skills.
- Assessment Skills Experience in a variety of settings and serving a variety of populations.
- Ability to handle a high volume of work and keep up with a fast paced and changing environment.
I look forward to meeting you soon.
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to EAP Cnslr Licensed/26/BEH061
- Case Management
- Substance Abuse
- Mental Health
- Crisis Intervention