There's currently an opening for a permanent Senior Accountant to bring their knowledge and expertise to a growing company in the Financial Services industry in the Dallas, Texas area. As a Senior Accountant, you will be responsible for producing financial statement preparation and consolidation, account analysis and reconciliations, cash flow analysis, budgets and forecasting, audit preparation, and internal control maintenance and regulatory reporting. This position comes with a strong compensation and benefits package, including a long-term potential opportunity for the candidate. We are seeking an individual with exemplary analytical skills who enjoys working in a challenging and fast-paced work environment in order to support the continued success of the company. This Senior Accountant role is with a company in the Financial Services field and is located in Dallas, Texas.
What you get to do every day
- Supply Balance Sheet account reconciliations
- Prepare monthly consolidated P& L and Balance Sheet flux analysis for management reporting
- Provide analysis on financial results (trends, performance metrics, benchmarks)
- Dedication to continuously improve the automation of the accounting and reporting process
- Execute monthly accounting close procedures and deliverables (journal entries, reconciliations, reports) in compliance with GAAP
- Work with business partners to ensure compliance with corporate accounting policies, procedures and controls and provide support on special requests
- Aid in coordinating quarterly reviews and testing with internal and external auditors
- Partake in various department-wide initiatives
- Manage Ad-hoc projects as necessary
- SOX internal control assessments (Section 404) experience
- Strong analytical capabilities and discernment
- Strong time management skills preferred
- Ability to work well in matrix organization and dealing with ambiguity
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Knowledgeable of ERP systems
- Corporate performance management (CPM) and business intelligence systems experience a plus
- Strong communication skills and able to receive criticism well
- Self-driven motivator who takes initiative on projects with a strong ability to understand and solve creative challenges
- Be detailed, flexible, and organized
- Previous experience in public accounting is highly valued
- Commitment and abilities to meet critical business deadlines
- 3-5 years of overall general accounting experience, ideally with Big 4 experience
- BA/BS in Accounting, CPA credentials are preferred
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Sr. Accountant and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Sr. Accountant
for more information.
- Accounting Control
- Balance Sheet