To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lake Angelus, MI
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Business Line Manager Adhesives
Atlas Copco • Lake Angelus, MI
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Atlas Copco Tools & Assembly Systems is the global leader in providing fastening tools and assembly equipment to a world market. We have an unparalleled reputation in our industry & one that has increased our customer base year after year because of superior problem solving skills, sales and service. We work directly with manufacturers, using state-of-the-art technology to bring product lines to the market.
Acquired in 2014 by Atlas Copco, with over 500 people worldwide and expanding rapidly, Industrial Assembly Solutions (IAS) is an innovator and market leader in the field of self-pierce riveting (SPR) and Flow Drill Systems (FDS) with a growing list of global customers in the automotive industry such as Ford, Mercedes-Benz, Jaguar Land Rover and General Motors. Atlas Copco IAS designs and manufactures rivets and riveting equipment as well as flow drill systems often for robotic application, offering a comprehensive joining system solution. The Industrial Assembly Solutions division shall be perceived as the global partner for innovative joining solutions in selected customer segments.
Lead the Adhesive Systems Business Line to achieve profitable growth, expanding the customer base while maximizing customer satisfaction.
- Plans and directs all aspects of the Industrial Adhesive Systems (ADH) business lines’ sales and business development policies, objectives, and initiatives.
- Develop and strengthen ADH market position, with respect to account coverage, key account personnel allocation, product positioning, and launches.
- Develop, lead and manage the sales plan to fulfill the growth and revenue goals of the organization for the ADH business line.
- Responsible for assessing new customers as well as analyzing business opportunities.
- Develops proposals for new business opportunities.
- Lead, coach and motivate the local ADH sales organization
- Actively integrate acquired product lines into the organization
- Further develop existing key market segments
- Ensures the best use of organization's resources by defining and planning the ADH strategic and long-range goals.
- Develop and implement overall strategies in close cooperation with other Customer Centers and Application Centers
- Sales channel development to include direct sales and distribution sales
- Develop and implement sales strategies with distribution in order to maximize revenue and meet sales goals.
- Ensure technical ability in the sales channel
- Develop training programs, facilitates implementation of appropriate change management initiatives, and reviews current development programs to ensure adherence to IAS Company goals.
- P&L responsibility for US ADH business line
- This position reports to the General Manager, IAS Customer Centers
Four-year bachelor’s degree preferably in Engineering
Personality and Skills Requirements
Excellent oral, organizational, and written communication skills.
Strategic and analytical thinker.
Creative and resourceful.
Unafraid to try new things.
Driven to win.
Self-motivated, proactive, highly flexible, and adaptive.
Proficient in Microsoft Office programs.
Excellent time management, planning, and organizational skills.
Ability to analyze and interpret market conditions and future market trends.
High level of integrity and sound business judgment.
Minimum 10 years of experience in sales and/or marketing.
At least 10 years supervisor experience
Strong Financial Aptitude
Country and City Description
Atlas Copco IAS LLC is headquartered in Auburn Hills, Michigan, north of Detroit.
We offer a generous salary, outstanding working conditions, plus the following benefits:
- Medical/dental coverage
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance
- Short/Long-term disability
- Matching 401K
- Generous paid holidays and vacation