To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Randolph, WI
- Amanda Van Der Linden
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
A&B Engineering Services LLC. • Randolph, WI
Posted 12 days ago
POSITION SUMMARY: Assist the group leaders with tasks related to manufacturing palletizers and depalletizers. .
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Load, unload, and identify building materials, machinery, and tools, and distribute them to the appropriate locations, according to project plans and specifications.
• Producing components by assembling parts and subassemblies
• Performs general manual labor tasks including, but not limited to,
§ lifting and moving materials,
§ Assemble skids for machines conveyors
§ Load test materials onto machine
o Assist group leaders and Electro-Mechanical assemblers with projects to ensure ship dates are met
o Assists a variety of functions with manual labor tasks as needed.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job
- The position requires an unquestionable accuracy on documentation skills that includes labor reporting, material issue/returns, material moves, and material scrap reports.
- Appropriate preparation of equipment for shipment including, but not limited to, machine teardown.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
1. High School Diploma or Equivalent
2. One to two years experience working in manufacturing.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
1. Proficient and appropriate use of hand tools and light bench tools.
2. Basic mechanical knowledge and skills.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle, or touch objects, tools, or controls. The employee is frequently to stand, and walk. The employee also regularly required to reach above their shoulders, bend, and climb.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 poounds, and frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and distance vision.