To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Schaumburg, IL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Remedy Admin Assistant-IL-8352/8353-1
Apex Systems • Schaumburg, IL
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
This is a NNOC Admin request. This person will answer incoming calls from the 5G deployment in our network. This person will also need to update information in Remedy.
Contractor's shift-10:00 PM-6:30 AM
Start Date: ASAP
This is solely a contract role
Department Administrative Assistant
The Department Administrative Assistant provides support for the National Network Operation Center organization and ensures compliance with management of inbound/outbound call operations, and tracks critical functions related to USCC associates and vendors. This position requires someone flexible, work as both a team player and individual contributor, and capable of multiple tasks in a fast-paced and evolving environment as well as showcasing excellent customer service skills. An interest in growing within the technology field is desirable. Working knowledge of BMC Remedy is highly desirable. Strong working knowledge of MS Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint is required. The position will provide these essential functions within the National Network Operations Center (NNOC) on any shift.
The Department Administrative Assistant handles inbound/outbound calls, inputs data entry, and perform service verification for the National Network Operations Center.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
This position is based in the Schaumburg, IL and will report directly to the Manager of National Network Operations Center. This position involves data entry, high-level investigation, data analysis, and interpretation. The list below highlights the essential duties and critical responsibilities that the position must be able to effectively and efficiently execute daily.
• Support NNOC with general clerical activities such as producing correspondence, managing calls, general filing, and creating memos.
• Copy and fax materials as needed.
• Answer emails and inbound calls.
• Answer inbound calls about vendor sign in & out and process them utilizing NNOC tools.
• Place outbound calls to gain status updates on established tickets and document accordingly.
• Track Contractor access to Cell sites.
• Verify system availability and certify Contractor departure.
• Manage any special assignment provided by NNOC leadership, such as documentation creation, process verification or other NNOC based support services.
• Produce reports as needed or assigned.
• Provide support for special projects.
• Creation of Change Request tickets which require data lookup and interpretation of high-level impact based on telco/vendor emails.
• Management of trouble tickets, which include ticket follow-ups and notations.
• Participate in available technical and personal development opportunities.
• High school diploma, required — 1-2 years of solid administrative assistant skills.
• Associate Degree or equivalent is preferred.
• 2+ years of experience providing administrative support is preferred.
• Two years in a Customer Service role preferred.
• Previous work experience supporting Network Operations Center preferred.
• The candidate needs excellent planning and organizational skills.
• Excellent ability to communicate both verbally and in writing is required.
• Functional and working knowledge of Microsoft Windows and MS Office suite: Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
• Preferred skills in Remedy SMART BMC ticketing system.
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment is a must.
• Some travel may be required.
• Good understandings of business operations switch locations, phone features, and services.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with co-workers in all areas of the company and with outside vendors is required.
• General understanding of basic network operations and related terminology is preferred.
• Must be very detail oriented with a strong focus on accuracy, completeness, and timeliness.
• Must maintain the highest levels of confidentiality and person integrity when dealing with confidential requests for customer information or when dealing with sensitive internal employee/contractor issues.
• Hourly Position is requiring shift work to support 7x24x365 operation - must be flexibility in work schedule (hours and days) required – Weekend hours required.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178