To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Beech Grove, IN 46107
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Hospice Chaplain (Beech Grove, IN, US, 46107)
Franciscan St. Francis Health • Beech Grove, IN
Posted 13 days ago
1300 Albany Street
Beech Grove, IN 46107
Days; Holidays; Rotating; Weekends
Part-Time Benefit eligible; 20.00/week
WHAT WE NEED
A community minister of faith
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Here at Franciscan Health we joyfully continue Christ’s ministry. We know that a patient’s needs extend beyond the body to include the spirit and mind. Faith is a part of everything we do. Our chaplains support our staff, our families and our patients. Do you feel called to be part of our Spiritual Care Team?
Are you willing and able to respond to emergency requests? Are you good with people? Are you a person of faith who loves to share that faith? Can you be a pastoral leader that supports our culture? We have a special place for your skills.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Respond promptly to all emergencies or urgent requests.
- Serve as a liaison between families and clinical staff.
- Provide pastoral presence and pastoral emotional support to staff experiencing personal crises and makes appropriate referrals to EAP.
- Create and conduct rituals and prayer services including those of a memorial or interfaith nature.
- Provide leadership in education that shapes and supports the culture of spirituality, mission, and values of Franciscan Health.
- Design, implement, conduct, and assess a variety of spiritual care programs across the continuum of care.
WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED
- Identify personal learning needs. Seek opportunity for continued learning.
- Leadership skills.
- Contribute to ethical decision making within the institutional ethics process through effective spiritual care.
- Pastoral skills.
- Collaboration and Coordination.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
1-3 Years Experience
Travel: Up to 75%
A practicing Catholic with experience in Catholic healthcare who understands and is committed to Catholic healthcare is preferred.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law.
Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values and the free exercise of its religious rights.
Franciscan Alliance is committed to equal employment opportunity.
HOME HEALTH & HOSPICE