Kforc's client is seeking a Cybersecurity Tech. This position is located in Columbus, OH. If you feel you are qualified, please apply today!
Can you picture yourself working for one of -America's Ideal Employers-? Our client has received numerous awards and accolades due in part to their commitment to diversity, veterans, and fostering innovation. They've been named one of Fortune Magazine's -World's Most Admired Companies- of 2018 and are included in the -Top 50 Most Innovative Companies- named by Boston Consulting Group. With on-site training and mentoring, they are committed to your professional development as well.
- Experience with penetration testing against a wide variety of applications including web, mobile, and thick client above and beyond running automated tools required
- Experience with penetration testing against internal and external facing corporate infrastructures
- Experience working with application developers to validate, assess, understand root cause and mitigate vulnerabilities
- Assessment tools, such as scanners, administrative utilities, local proxies, debuggers, fuzzers, etc.
- Web technologies, solutions and attack vectors that apply to application technologies
- Threat modelling methodologies
- Security source code review
- Strong working knowledge of operations practices, risk management processes, principles, architectural requirements and threats and vulnerabilities in the context of Cybersecurity as well as incident response handling methodologies as they apply
- Strong knowledge of national and international laws, regulations, policies and ethics as they relate to Cybersecurity and specifically in the financial industry
- Expert in their field; keeps technical skills current, participates in multiple forums
- May be multi-skilled across the full range of team functions
- Strong understanding of Agile, with the ability to work under at least one of the common frameworks
- Knowledge of what constitutes a network attack and the relationship to both threats and vulnerabilities along with the ability to identify systemic security issues
- Provides in-depth analysis of vulnerabilities, threats, designs, procedures and architectural design with focus on recommendations for enhancements or remediation with skill in using network analysis tools
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Agile Software Development